cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: VitaCup Coffee Pods stack at Target

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@calispacegirl   @FelskyNY 

I think I’d contact both Vitacup and Target corporate on that one! That’s patently unfair and deceptive advertising to have an unexpired coupon not being honored. Period.

0 Likes

calispacegirl
Shopper

Thank you @FelskyNY and @Tikiki !!

Last night I tried again and had the Target employee physically take the peelie off the package. That was a super useful tip! 😄 When he scanned the coupon, it did not accept it, so he tried to take it off manually. He put in $2.00 coupon, but the system read it as $1.00. When I questioned the amount, he said that I actually couldn't use the Target Circle 50% off with a coupon, so then he removed the coupon and asked if I preferred 50% off or $2 off. I took the 50% of course since that was the better deal, but another failed attempt at the coupon! 

calispacegirl
Shopper

PS - I'll send an email to Target to inquire about the coupons being denied. That was sweet of you to give positive comments about the great help you received in store! 😄 

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@calispacegirl You can absolutely use % off offers with MFR coupons. Perhaps the employee said that because he was trying to figure it out. Sounds like it is just a bad coupon.

A similar thing happened when Rind first came out--the coupons on the packages would not scan. I purchased them twice from Whole Foods and the employees had difficulty both times, but found a way to put them through.

Target Customer Service is very helpful in my limited experience. I once called regarding a product issue, and they gave me a $10 gift card for the hassle. As someone mentioned prior, this sounds like an issue for the coupon issuer.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Nique @calispacegirl @FelskyNY 

I was just going to say that I’ve (almost) always had luck stacking manufacturer PQs/DQs with TC offers.

( 🤔 Then, I wondered if this was “prohibited” like KCB & DQ/PQ but still doable in most cases)

0 Likes

calispacegirl
Shopper

Thank you @Nique@FelskyNY, and @Tikiki for being so kind and helpful as I try and figure out the couponing stuff! I will see what Target comes back with (I agree that Customer Support always seems to be very helpful), and also consider reaching out to manufacturer to see if they can do something about their coupons not working for many.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

It’s def. not Targets fault that the coupon doesn’t go through automatically, it’s vitacups for creating a bad coupon. My store manager said it was a vendor who applied them to the packages. However I do think Target should still create a workaround to accept them as they were all clearly attached to the item. What a hassle, but I’m still looking forward to the coffee and appreciate everyone here and all your help and advice! 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I went to Target last night and was going to buy five bags of the coffee, but I was told the $10 Gift Card was for online and pickup only.  And it expired on Tuesday!!  Also, no peelies.

I should have read all the posts before going.

I did get the Simple Mills cookies, though.

0 Likes

Kanne
Shopper

I just looked, my target red circle only has 30% off and my Ibotta is $3.00 on the pods.  The ground is 50% off with a $2.00 Ibotta 

0 Likes