cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAGS - 2 SheaMoisture Back African Bars + 5 Lays Stax Pickup Deal: $3.28

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Just put this deal together for someone in another post.  I know some of you shop WAGS and may not see that post, so I am posting as a deal.

You can do  either of these deals standalone, but I am combining them since it qualifies for FREE pickup since the total is over $10.

A) Buy 2 SheaMoisture African Black Soap - 8 oz.  $4.19 BOGO50 = $6.28 for both less $5 DQ = $1.28 for both.

B)  Buy 5 Lays Stax chips.    $1 each X5 = $5  less $3 DQ = $2.

So that is buying $11,29 worth of junk, with $3.28 out of pocket.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
6 Replies

Re: WAGS - 2 SheaMoisture Back African Bars + 5 Lays Stax Pickup Deal: $3.28

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Those of you who 'attempt' to do pickup deals with WAGS know how frustrating it can be.

In one way, that was true for me just now, but in another, it was a huge win.

So they had to modify my order because they only had 1 soap.

My original total was $3.28, and my revised total is $2.

They basically gave me the one bar of soap for free.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  My Walgreens was oos of the bar soap but was able to snag some BIC women's disposable razors for $0.99 after $5 DQ.  Also Carmex minis $6.99-$2.00 wags DQ-$1.50 IR=$3.49

Have you noticed that the weekly flyer in the Wags app has changed its format?  

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Sorensoj I noticed that change on the WAGS app, and I LOATHE the new format!  It's so much harder to see what is actually on sale.  I think they just cut the budget for graphic design!  LOL

In conjunction with that change, it seems they are making it harder to find deals to stack on their website.  A lot of my coupons don't show up while browsing the items any longer, but I see them when I add the item to my cart.  It takes so much longer to coordinate an order now.  😭

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins  I agree!  I can’t find anything in the “flyer” section in the Wags app when looking for sales and stacks.  I find the weekly flyer in the CVS app is much easier to review for sale items.  

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

.....I thought it was just me! At first I thought it was just the FLIPP app...then it was different on the Walgreens app....ughhh 🤮

.....it is just a mess! I can't even put together deals anymore because of it!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I am with you all.  And there is one item in there that has $1.25 clipped.  I add it to a pickup order and the DQ doesn't apply.

They must not pass changes by any user groups.  Nobody would like this stupid new layout

0 Likes