cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WAGS: 4 FREE Fun Sized Bags (10 oz each) Candy using SB/IR

Gsg
Core Shopper

Here is what I did, I have purchased 2 candy bags on one receipt , another two on 2nd receipt as I didn’t understand fully whether I can do 4 candy bags in one receipt or not. And submitted to Tada (Sb) one by one claim, it’s approved right away. 
In ibotta I was able to submit only one receipt , so I got $2 from that , after that I didn’t see that offer. So May be I have to send my 2nd receipt to customer service later. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  I bought four bags on one receipt, and it was an instant payout via SB app.

@Gsg  You will need to wait and see if the offer resets in Ibotta.  Otherwise, I don’t think you can submit multiple receipts against the same instance of an offer.  Hopefully it resets for you.  For future, you can do multiple offers on SB in the same receipt so long as the offer says you can claim it multiple times in a period.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gsg 

Ask one of us in advance next time. 

As @cjwoody said, you can't really open a ticket for this, but when it resets, you can submit the second receipt to ibotta.

If it were me I would take a loss on the $2:IR of the second receipt.  Because if the IR and SB both reset on Sunday, you would be better off doing the deal properly and get 4 for free on one receipt.

Then if the IR resets again on Tuesday, then submit the 2nd receipt from today for your $2

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 

TBH, I did not remember his name, and when I googled something to find the name for my post, it included his middle name.  So I posted his whole name to try to sound smart.  Lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Odd.  I exhausted the SB deal for the fun sized candy bags at WM, and the offer has not left.  It is acting like a regular offer  does, staying there requiring us to keep track of when to use again.  Isnt that odd?  I thought it would have disappeared like the mamba and white castle do.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  Same!  Very odd.

Kswitzer77
Saver

@Rickibotta for some reason when I click on the links that you attached I'm not able to access any deals. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you for posting about the offers.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta   Thank you so much for posting this deal. SB has been kind to me lately and everything has gone smooth like budda 🧈 for this deal and the Mambas. (Pity the Mamba deal has been reduced!)

Now crossing my fingers 🤞 for lots of goblins to gobble up the candy! 🍬 

(I said I wasn’t shopping today, but this deal was too good to pass up.)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kswitzer77 

I did not include any hyperlinks.  I just included some underline for affect.  One of them was underlined unintentionally.

Regardless, there are no links.  There is nothing I could link you to.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

The first time I read your post. I thought it said 'smooth like buddha'  and now I still think it says that every time I read it....lol

0 Likes