cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WAGS: 4 FREE Fun Sized Bags (10 oz each) Candy using SB/IR

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta 🤣 I think his belly is very smooth. Ever rub a buddha belly in an Asian restaurant? Smoooooooooth!  Thanks for renewing my faith in SB. I’ve gone from a paltry 180 SB to 2798 SB in just a couple of weeks. And I even played the silly game today and won! 🥇 You and @Icequeen813  made me do it! 🤓

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki  I won too, last nights game was brutal

0 Likes

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta Thank you so much for posting this deal!  Swagbucks actually worked and I somehow got lucky and had a wags coupon to earn $5 cash rewards when I spent $5.  

wymanteacher
Shopper

Where do I get WAGS?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@wymanteacher 

WAGS = Walgreens

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I have the Ibotta rebate, but not the SB offer.  Did it already get pulled?  I don't remember even seeing it.

Looks like I missed another one.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  I didn’t have it either 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 @@mmoore01

It looks like they pulled it after only 3 days

@cjwoody  This is again odd.  Do you think it remained in our offers after exhaustion because they knew it was a 1 week deal?  I don't think so because I swear it was not set to expire anytime in the next several weeks.  Thoughts? 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

chaz
Shopper

Ugh. This morning it was in mine and said something about using twice Sun-Saturday (maybe Monday-Sunday, but not Friday) so I go to Walgreens after work but didn't check the app, grabbed four bags. Get to the car and open the app, for some reason the cashier only rang up three... and the offer is gone!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@chaz 

You are correct, weekly SB deals are SUN thru SAT.

Did you submit to ibotta?  If not, I would wait until you sort out what you are going to do.

You also have a moral quandry regarding you essentially got a free bag.   The question truly boils down to 'would you be angrified and would you go back to the store if they rang up 5, but you only got 4?'   Golden rule says you must do the same.

I always take back freebies to the store and explain to the store they did not ring it up.  Generally, they will say keep it, and then you retain your good karma.  

Assuming that happens,  you have to decide if you want to pay $7.50 for 4 bags of candy (after redeeming 3 bags for $3 IR)

If not, it really is the right thing to return all 4 and have them refund.

0 Likes