cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAGS: Baby Ruth : 8 Single Bars - $5.90 MM with SB & Checkout51

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This deal keeps disappearing, changing terms, coming back etc.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

There is not a C51 offer right now, but the SB offer is active again for $2 SB WYB2, with maximum of 4 redemptions a day.

8 Baby Ruth singles:  Sale 2 for $1.  Buy 8 bars for $4 less $8 SB ($2 WYB2X4) = $4 moneymaker

Paid with $4 WC, so basically got rid of $4 WC, converting it to $8 SB that I don't have to use at WAGS;  very happy.

Was immediate payout.

Will hit there again tomorrow.

UPDATE (Thursday, June 16, 2022)  New Checkout51 offer (38¢X5) = $1.90 WYB 5.  So today, I bought 8 for $4 and got back $8 SB + $1,90 C51, for a $5.90 moneymaker.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
21 Replies

Re: WAGS: Baby Ruth : 8 Single Bars - $4 MM with SB

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I was excited to see the CO51 offer come back today. I use MyPoints instead of Swagbucks and the offer seemed to play peek-a-boo with me today. It was there first thing this morning, then gone when I was about to leave the house. Fortunately it came back this afternoon and I was able to stack for an exciting $5.90 MM!

Re: WAGS: Baby Ruth : 8 Single Bars - $5.90 MM with SB & Checkout51

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

Yes, yes, and yes.  Same thing happened to me - was there, then not,  and then came back.  I'm feeling pretty good so far that I have gotten 16 Baby Ruths for Halloween so far, and not only were they all FREE, but I got $9.90 moneymaker.

(I updated the original post with the revised deal using C51.)

Let's hope Friday is good as well.  Probably greedy to hope for Friday and Saturday.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  @mom2furkids  I bought 6 today for $2.23( using$1 WC) $5.67 MM. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Got my 3rd round today. 

3-Day total:  24 bars for FREE, and a $13.90 moneymaker

My main WAGS only has 3 left, so I will have to try another store tomorrow if the offer resets.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  My CO51 didn’t reset& I’m waiting for SB to correct my receipt , 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Yes the C51 resets overnight Wednesday night.    So my 1st and 3rd times I had $4 mm, and the 2nd was $5.90.  That is how I get $13.90 mm.

Do you really mean correct your receipt, or do you mean you selected manual review, and you are waiting on that?

Generally when you ask for a manual review, they do  it same or next day.  For me, it tends to be late late evening or early early morning when I get a response from them.  Where did you get yours from?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

SB  only gave me credit for 3 candy bars instead of 6, so I took a pic of receipt & candy.the receipt was not that clear. . 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Oh I am sorry you are going thru this.   What a mess to have this corrected.

If they automatically credited you, it is even worse than if they did the manual review.   Because you are supposed to use one specific form if given the wrong amount, and on that form, they require you to attach the email they sent you.  But they don't send an email when things pay off automatically.   Then they may clse your ticket.   and then you have to open it again.  So at the end of the day, it generally is necessary to open a general ticket instead of going thru the activity screen.   But when you do that, you are at their mercy because they feel anything submitted this way is not tracked.,   And they make you click that stupid box that says they can't credit every issue etc etc.

If you have it showing up as PENDING, you are in good shape probably.  Some tickets get moved there and a payout will happen when the pend period ends.

Where did you buy the baby ruths?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Should I return the candy & ask for clearer receipt, or wait until I hear from SB??