cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAGS: Gillette Labs Exfoliating Razor + Case (3 carts) Up to $2.01 moneymaker

Rickibotta
Deal Master

To optimize this deal, it requires:  $15 DQ,  a digital and/or paper spend booster , and the ibotta offer

• Store price and online price may differ
  •  Hopefully you will have a decent DQ ($5 WYS $20 or $25) in your account.  That will impact the deal you can get. 
  • COMBINING DIGITAL AND PAPER SPEND BOOSTERS: Remember if you happen to have a paper spend booster (e.g.  $5 WYS $25 and if you have a DQ digital booster $5 WYS $22), you can combine them and earn $10 WC WYS $22)  If you have something small to get, you could always purchase it ahead of time to see if it triggers a printable one.

Regularly $34.99.   On sale for $27.99  (store price may differ)

1. Clip the WAGS $15 DQ.
  2. Load the $5 ibotta rebate
  3. Purchase will hopefully be $27.99.  Some stores price match.

DEDUCTIONS/EARNINGS

• $15 DQ
  • $5 WC (earned from purchase)
  • $5 WC (DQ - WYS $22)   ***  These are my terms.  Will vary by account   ***
  • $5 ibotta rebate

Bottom line:  Should cost you around $15 to $17 i(depending on your tax rate, if any) if you have similar DQ booster as I do.  But you will earn $10 WC and submit for a $5 ibotta rebate.  If you have a paper booster as well, it will be very nice.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
5 Replies

Re: WAGS: Gillette Labs Exfoliating Razor + Case (3 carts) Up to $2.01 moneymaker

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Great deal!  I used my digital booster yesterday, so I will roll the dice and see if I can wait til next week.

In many cases, the online price is lower than the in-store price, and they don’t price match.  If I order online (and arrange payment), can I still give them a paper booster when I go to pick up (thereby adjusting down the payment)?

Re: WAGS: Gillette Labs Exfoliating Razor + Case (3 carts) Up to $2.01 moneymaker

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have found that some Walgreens stores will match the online price.  I always ask before I purchase when there is a difference.  Of course, you may have trouble finding someone who knows.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I went to my local Walgreens and verified they would match Walgreens.com.

Picked up the Gillette Labs Exfoliating Razor with 3 cartridges and case for $27.99 - $15.00 coupon, -$5.00 Ibotta.  I didn't get the $5 in Walgreens cash for buying the razor, but the manager gave it to me separately.

I had a $10 coupon off $50, so I bought a few other items:

1. Colgate toothpaste- 2 @$2.99 - $4/2 Register Rewards - $1.00 dc - $1.00 dc
  2. Wonderful Pistachios - $5.99 - $1.00 dc
  3. Palmolive - $.99 - $.50 dc
  4. Crest toothpaste - 3 @ $3.00 - $4/2 Register Rewards - $5/3 dc
  5. Scott Paper towels - $5 - $1.25 Walgreens coupon book - $1.00 dc
  6. Cottonelle toilet paper - $10 - $1.00 dc

After the manager gave me the Register Rewards as Walgreens Cash, I ended up with $26 in Walgreens Cash.  She actually gave me a couple of extra dollars for my trouble.

My total was $40.20 - $26 WC - $2.00 WC from Walgreens Customer Service because two coupons did not come off. Total was $12.20 - $5.00 Ibotta or $7.20 before taxes.

Not bad for $64.95 worth of merchandise.

juliusskinner
Rewards Hunter

Well, you need to know about the price match policy in detail. it is a strategy set by certain retailers that specifies assuming you find a similar thing at a lower cost, they'll match or beat the cost. Contingent upon the retailer, value matching can be mentioned on the web or available, commonly before you make the buy. The retailer will match a contender's value in the event that it's lower. A few retailers expect this to occur at the retail location. Others will match a competitor's cost after the buy and discount you the distinction. Some stores apply a price match policy if the competitor's prices differ by 10% and match the competitor's percent-off.

Edit: Link removed to wordy site with poor grammar.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@juliusskinner

WAGS does not price match competitors, and they don't match prices from other locations  By the letter of the law, they also only match online 'regular' prices, although as we have mentioned above, some stores match online sale prices as well.  YMMV

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes