cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens Cash & Swagbucks - Question

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Anyone know whether paying for 8 Baby Ruth Bars ($10) at Walgreens using Walgreens Cash will trigger a "coupon used flag" that could prevent me from receiving the full $12 in SB rebate? 

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Walgreens Cash & Swagbucks - Question

Weino
Saver

My friend and I have been having some problems with the Baby Ruth deal in general. We can't redeem it for more than 4 bars in a day. My friend had problems with the offer at Rite-Aid yesterday and I had problems at a supermarket this morning. I'm wondering if they got the wording wrong on the maximum # of redemptions per day. Have you (or anyone else) successfully redeemed more than 4 bars in a day on one of the offers?

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Weino: Yesterday the offer refreshed to differentiate between Drug Stores & Grocery Stores. I needed to "add" the Drug store before I could do the offer. AND....It also increased from 2x per day to 4x. I successfully did it 4x yesterday at Walgreens. 

0 Likes

Weino
Saver

Yes, I had both offers added. Today at Rite-Aid I bought 2 (their last 2) and at Stop & Shop I bought 4. After I submitted those 4, the supermarket offer disappeared. Maybe I should have bought 8 on 1 receipt?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict 

I have never had an SB reject due to a DQ/PQ being used.  WC should be the same, but I personally have never risked it just because it is one more thing that could mess up.   And if the SB doesn't work right, it will be much easier to do the return if you had not used WC.  Let us know if you get this to work.  Perhaps @cjwoody had done 4 times; we have discussed trying this out before, and I just haven't done it yet. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  I’ll give it a whirl.  I need to use a $4 RR as well.  I honestly don’t think WC will be an issue.  It’s more like a form of payment at the bottom of the receipt instead of a deduction in the body of the receipt.

0 Likes

Janet11
Deal Sharer

I have used both register rewards and Walgreens cash to purchase the baby Ruth and never had a problem. I did three transactions this week and each one went thru

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Ibotta-Addict @Rickibotta  Did all 8 in one transaction while using WC, RR, and credit card to pay.  Received instant payout from Swagbucks.

6D3D95B2-9BA4-44B0-8B61-A9BCBD270E4E.jpeg

0 Likes