cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens deal suggestions wanted please

Nique
Rewards Advocate

To those who frequent Walgreens, I am looking for suggestions on deals for this week. This week I received this coupon and I am considering using it. One question: is the $10 spend requirement before coupons?

I'm leaning toward the Qtips deal. Just not sure I want 3 packs of 500.

I also know about the Listerine deal. 

Thank you in advance. 

Screenshot_20220722-212652_Walgreens.jpg

4 Replies

Re: Walgreens deal suggestions wanted please

Icequeen813
Deal Master

A5E47384-C89F-4498-954F-CB5E92A40F52.jpeg

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Nique  How did it go?  I would expect the deal to be BEFORE manufacturer coupons (including register rewards cats sponsored by a third party) and AFTER store coupons, store discounts, and usage of Walgreens Cash to pay.  That's generally how I structure my deals with these boosters, and they work out.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

And you can combine a physical booster with  a digital booster, only needing to purchase the higher of the two spend amounts on the booster offers. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody Thank you for asking. I did the Qtips deal. The WC didn't credit, but a very kind manager made it right. I would shop at that store again based on that experience alone.

Later I learned that somehow I had two Walgreens accounts--the number in the app was different from the one on my keychain. That's why digitals have never come off. Customer Service was very helpful in resolving.