cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart: 2 Maple Grove Farms Maple Syrup (24 oz) 56¢ for 2 using SWAGBUCKS thru July 15, 2021

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast
Regular price - $2.78 each X2 = $5.56 less 500 SB ($5) = 56¢ after rebate

SB for this offer can only be earned once per month, while supplies last thru July 15, 2021

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
8 Replies

Re: Walmart: 2 Maple Grove Farms Maple Syrup (24 oz) 56¢ for 2 using SWAGBUCKS thru July 15, 2021

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Shelf price was higher in the store. Not sure why. I looked at it yesterday. Did you try it in store?

0 Likes

Re: Walmart: 2 Maple Grove Farms Maple Syrup (24 oz) 56¢ for 2 using SWAGBUCKS thru July 15, 2021

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

Shelf tag said $2.78 but they were OOS.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

It looks like this deal is still active at WM.   

I ended up getting it at Kroger this time because they have it on sale, and the WM that has it here is far enough away that it doesn't make sense for me to drive there to save the 82¢ for the two bottles.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta  Maple Farms Pure Vermont  maple syrup is $6.98 at WM & 500 SB in Florida.Are you sure  the price you cited is correct? Sounds too good to be pure Vermont maple syrup?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Yes I am sure that what I posted is true.  And this is not the pure maple syrup.

This is the 24 oz (non pure) sugar free variety.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta My WM not showing that one!l

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta  I found it however OOS ! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Sorry for the confusion.  I swore I mentioned the 'sugar free' in the description.

0 Likes