cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart: FREE Banza pizza

Nique
Rewards Advocate

The banza pizzas are $2.00 at Walmart. This is not a clearance price, just the shelf sticker. 

Ibotta rebate $2.00 ea, limit 2.

I hope this offer resets.

Screenshot_20211119-132146_Ibotta.jpg

4 Replies

Re: Walmart: FREE Banza pizza

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Great deal for those who can replicate.

This will likely be a huge YMMV. as stores go through intermediate markdowns

There are 3 stores , all more than 30 miles away, that show 50¢,  $2,  and $5.in Brickseek.

The other 25  or 30 stores have them at $7.48.

I will check, but Brickseek is usually pretty good for me.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Nice find! I always check the frozen section with no luck it seems. 

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY I hope others have success. They were on the end of the aisle. I wasn’t looking for them. Made me do a double-take!

Then while looking for the FAO Core bars at Stop & Shop, I found Banza pasta on clearance for $0.79. I didn’t realize they had clearance. There is a $1.00 Ibotta rebate. They covered the original barcode, but it still scanned. In hindsight I should have bought two.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

Kroger is a nightmare for me with their markdowns.  They often use stickers with 20 byte upcs that don't scan clean, or stickers that aren't remotely for the right product.   So I always make sure I scan for match.  And sometimes I have to  peel the stupid sticker off. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes