cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart: Veggiecraft Farms pasta Free after stacking

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Sharing this deal since the Fetch offer was extended another week. Get one box for free plus a $0.52 MM with Fetch and Ibotta.

Walmart price: $2.98

Ibotta rebate: $2.00

Fetch: $1.50 (1,500 pts)

The Fetch points can be earned up to five times, but only once per receipt.

Screenshot_20211201-220344_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-220448_Fetch Rewards.jpg

8 Replies

Re: Walmart: Veggiecraft Farms pasta Free after stacking

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

$1.50 rebate is on Checkout 51. Ibotta is not recognizing the boxes with cauliflower pasta. I had 3 receipt with the purchases of 1 item and had to open the ticket for each of them. I bought 5 on the different receipts, but 2 of them were on the receipts which were already redeemed for another offers.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Lovetosavenow I have only purchased the zucchini penne. Have you submitted the product for addition to the database? That usually takes about 48 hours.

Usually I purchase items without Ibotta rebates on a separate Walmart receipt in case one becomes available, but I didn’t do that the first time I bought Veggiecraft. Wouldn’t you know, two days later there was an Ibotta rebate but I couldn’t resubmit. It was okay. They were already free with a coupon so I had to purchase with something else so my receipt would have a total. I don’t know if Walmart’s system allows for $0 receipts.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

The barcode on the box is matching the rebate. It's just ibotta cant see it on the receipt. Even though I am putting TC # manually and then scan the product, receipt is coming back with 0.00 processing saying the item is not found it.

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Lovetosavenow 1500point deal is indeed on Fetch as OP stated. I don't use Checkout51 (in fact I hate them, but that's a story for another day), so I don't know if they have it too.

Great deal!

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I used Fetch without the ibotta. I like checkout51. It's very easy to use and they sent you the check or money to the bank. I only casing out to cvs cards on Fetch, all others you must to give them more points that the value of the card is.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Francoise 

It isn't on my Fetch account.  Yet.I will keep looking for it to show up. I do like free.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Lovetosavenow Depends upon what you’re in the market for. On Fetch I just cashed out $50 to an REI GC to buy a basket for my bike so I can ride to the grocery store for more shopping. I bought the basket during a 20% off event so I got a great deal. Totally worth it!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle I hope it shows up for you!

0 Likes