cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welch’s Refrigerated Juice FAS Trifecta

Dean

Why do I only see these deals after I get back from the store? Anyway, saw a FAS deal for buying one Welch’s Refrigerated Juice at Walmart and realized it could be done for three. Walmart has these for $2 each. Shopkick has $2.06 offers for three flavors, and Ibotta has a $0.50 offer with a limit of 5 plus an additional $0.10 Any Brand Juice. Some new math = $1.78 MM.

A8E3666D-C874-4E29-A019-F9C377635F1F.png
07C79ADE-D1C1-4659-B2A9-429044FC6E6E.png

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
24 Replies

Re: Welch’s Refrigerated Juice FAS Trifecta

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Let me preface this by saying I posted to someone yesterday that I had never seen differing amounts for a SK offer.

So @Dean posts this, and I realize my offer is 125 points.

Well, lightbulb moment!!  I have had several situations where my offer says 250 but when I click SUBMIT RECEIPT, it switches to 100.  I have always assumed that is when the price is dropping within SK.  I open a ticket and they make it right though.

So, I just now thought I would click SUBMIT RECEIPT for my current Welch's 100 kick offer and low and behold, it switches to 500 kicks.  So I would assume the offer is being raised for everyone to 500 kicks soon.

Since the initial SK payment always seems to be whatever is shown on the CLAIM screen, I may try this.  If the claim screen does not say 500 kicks when I am submitting to SK, I will just return them whilst at store.  TAKING SCREEN GRABS

CHECK SIZES:  SOME ARE SHOWING UP 64 OZ. 

WOULD NOT TRUST SK IF YOU BUY 64 OZ.  AT LEAST USE YOUR SCAN ON a 59 OZ ONE IF YOU HAVE ONE

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Thanks @Dean !  2 more offers toward my WW figured out!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Great deal if there is room in the fridge and people actually drink it! (and they have them in stock too)

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

I did this deal yesterday and didn't have any problems.  Unfortunately my Walmart only had the passion fruit flavor but I'm drinking it now and it's really quite good.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Since @Dean clearly FORCED me to pick up these three juices, I now have the problem that @FelskyNY pointed out - no room in the fridge!  Sooooo… ya think it’s ok to freeze them?  I can do two in the freezer and squeeze one into the fridge.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Make ice cubes? Ice pops?  Smoothies?

Dean

@cjwoody  It’s not like I held a price gun on you. 🔫 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.

Tarribear
Saver

Don’t like when I

see freebies aft Ingwt home.

0 Likes

Tarribear
Saver

Ugh, it should say after i get home 😉.

0 Likes