cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Welch’s Refrigerated Juice FAS Trifecta

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tarribear  you can edit your post by tapping the v in the circle next to your post and editing.  We know, you couldn't see past your tears.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Dean  good one 🤣

0 Likes

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY thank you

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@limslady 

Where u from?  I also only have Passion fruit at stores in the Indy area

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

Alright, who bought up all the juice? This stuff is scarcer than Gatorade around here. I got one passion fruit container and that’s it. Note to self: Buy deal before sharing it. 📝 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

limslady
Saver

@Rickibotta Sorry, I just saw your question now.  I'm in SE PA and still am only finding passion fruit.  Well, one WM store did have a guava blend but since that isn't on the SK list I didn't try it.

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Dean do you know if you can do this deal multiple times? I already did it once and got my CB from ibotta,  and SKs got applied too. It showed up again on ibotta, but I'm worried if I can get SKs again. Thanks.

0 Likes

Dean

@mickootay  SK reset for me at the same 500 points. I only bought one Passion fruit because that’s all that was at Walmart. I haven’t had a chance to go again. I’m currently showing all three flavors at 500 points in SK. You may need to wait for it to reset for yourself. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Saipan
Super Saver

Yes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Mine reset as well in the last two days.  No room in the fridge.  Only has the passion fruit one as well.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”