cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Welch’s Refrigerated Juice FAS Trifecta

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

I would not suggest you ever 'buy ahead' with SK deals.  So few of the deals  respawn, and the SK credit is the vast majority of the deal.  So if it does not repopulate, you end up paying $1.50 of the $2 price.

Chances are good that Welch's will come back for you as well, but I personally would wait for the offer to come back before purchase.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Dean @mickootay @Rickibotta  I ran into inventory issues as well.  Try scanning other flavors to see if the kicks are awarded.  I did that with the Passion Fruit “Lemonade”, and it worked, so I was able to purchase that and get the 500 kicks.

At the time, my Concord Grape and Mango offers were still in pending status, so I couldn’t do similar tests.  Those have since been awarded, though those flavors are long gone.  I’m hoping there’s another grape-ish variety that will satisfy the Concord option.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

There are no other flavors.  Just one.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody @Rickibotta I bought all 3 flavors yesterday and submitted to SK. It's still pending,  but it took 4 days to clear the 1st time. I can't believe my Walmart actually had them in stock! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

Glad you could get them all.  I wish my store had more.

0 Likes