cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went shoe shopping again

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Donna2 

I went shoe shopping again today. I got a black pair of leather ankle boots this time. Now I have a blue pair, brown pair and black pair. I am all set!

they were having a one day sale, any 2 pair in the whole store for $89. I got a pair and my husband got a pair. I had a $20 store reward and with my husband’s military discount, I paid less than $65 for both pair that were marked $200 combined and I received a $6 credit towards my next shoe purchase.

great shoe day!

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: Went shoe shopping again

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 look at yiu adding to your boot collection! Sadly I had to say goodbye to a pair while I was in Vegas the last few days. I just walked them right out of life😒😫...The goodness however, I may be cashing out my first Ibotta gift card for a new pair of kickers! I need to get my shopping done to earn my $10 bonus towards a nice hefty cash out! Out of town the last couple days and I'm way behind! Will be up tonight making my shopping lists for tomorrow that's for sure😵🥴

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  where did you get them?  I bought an awesome pair of white ankle boots, but haven't had the opportunity to wear them with all this snowy, slushy mess on the ground. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

Clarks/Bostonian 

0 Likes