cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

WFM: Theo & Beyond Good Chocolate Bar Alert

raffy
Shopper

Whole Foods Market currently has a sale on Theo and Beyond Good brand chocolate bars, Theo retails for $3.69 but is currently on sale for $2.25 and Beyond Good retails for $3.29 and is also on sale for $2.25 per bar.  If you use your Amazon Prime account number at check out, you receive an additional 10% off the total sale cost and using an Amazon Prime credit card to make your purchase earns you an additional 5% rebate. 

Ibotta is offering a cash rebate on both these products which in my market, brings the cost of each bar to roughly $0.95 each.  You can purchase 5 Theo bars and 3 Beyond Good bars for this offer, but it appears to be valid on two separate purchases ... I now have 16 bars of organic, heirloom dark chocolate bars to enjoy for months to come.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: WFM: Theo & Beyong Good Chocolate Bar Alert

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Raffy, You can click the Edit option (downward arrow next to your subject)  to change your post.

You spelled Beyond incorrectly in the subject

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Raffy, You can click the Edit option (downward arrow next to your subject)  to change your post.

You spelled Beyond incorrectly in the subject

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

raffy
Shopper

Yes, I noticed the same once I had submitted the post but couldn’t figure out how to edit it.  I’ll go in now to make the update, thanks!

Rafael

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@raffy 

It does not make a tremendous difference in your case since you also include the name in your message, but had you only had BEYOND in the subject, nobody could search for it.

Those seem like good deals.  Neither of the two ibotta rebates requires MUST BUY 2, correct?

Mine has that for Theo at WF, but that is probably because I have redeemed before.  Plus nobody has all the same deals anyway.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: WFM: Theo & Beyond Good Chocolate Bar Alert

kingnelly84
Shopper

How do you save 10% if you have amaon prime? What do you have to do?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

raffy
Shopper

Whole Foods Market is owned by Amazon and Prime members save an additional 10% on sale items.  As these choco bars are on sale, the additional savings applies.  Simply give the cashier the telephone number associated with your Prime account at checkout and the discount is applied.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

raffy
Shopper

Additional update:  As this offer is valid twice, once you have made your original purchase of 5 Theo bars, there is a $1.00 coupon inside the wrapper of the choco bar valid on three bars.  Redeem this additional savings when making your second purchase, bring the cost of three bra to roughly $0.33 each!

0 Likes