cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are your favorite Rebate Apps?

thatslife
Rewards Hunter

I love Ibotta!  If anyone is just checking it out and doesn't have an account please use my referral code - ueubxbt (you get credit!

I also use CO51, Fetch rewards (my referral code is DN1NA - YOU GET BONUS POINTS), Shopkicks! (Referral code is NICE600754 and get credit if interested), Receipt Hog, Coupons.com, Rakuten (referral link is https;//www.rakuten.com/r/HUTCHI478?eeid=6991100)  I love them and have made hundreds of dollars.  I can't think of the others.

If you love deals you should check out Krazycouponlady - there are always deals and it combines what apps and/or coupons you need to use to get the cheapest, free, or even moneymakers!

Enjoy shopping and best of luck saving money!!

Teamverb
Rewards Hunter

thanks @What-Shot @ I used your referral link for Fetch

elamb88
Rewards Guide

Ibotta, Shopkicks and inboxdollars. I’m also a big CVS-er lol. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  There are a bunch of CVS shoppers here - so be sure to share your deals.  What's inboxdollars?   

Bige999
Shopper

mypoints.com     not as valuable as ibotta  but $70 on average per year for the last 20 years    referral   https://www.mypoints.com?rb=22397084

there is a small section for in store grocery purchases and even small credit just for scanning receipts

quick points for a daily poll question , daily search and earn  and surveys.   also points for online purchases including groupons.

also   almost forgot to mention,     points for printing and using coupons too    (  they go thru coupons.com)   !!

rshellhammer04
Deal Sharer

Howdy I am just getting started with this receipt thing I have joined Receipt Hog Box Tops, Fetch and NCP ReCap. I would really like to find another few that return like Ibotta does. If you can help me with find a few and your referral codes that would be appreciated. 

Thank You,

Richard Shellhammer

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@rshellhammer04  many of use rebate apps such as checkout51.  No referral

SHOPKICK

SWAGBUCKS

I will send you a DM.  CLICK on your little face in the corner to access private messages.

We do not post referral codes on the board.

SaverGirl67

@rshellhammer04   Unfortunately nothing pays out like Ibotta for grocery shopping. They are hands down the best rebate app out there. The other apps are used with Ibotta to get a little extra here and there when you can overlap deals - but nothing will even come close to what you can make with this app.