cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What has been your favorite Ibotta deal?

SaverGirl67

Big or small - we’ve done hundreds (maybe thousands?) of deals with Ibotta. But do you have a favorite? A deal that for you was just perfect?

I’d have to say my most memorable deals are the ones where you get an item for free - and you’re thrilled of course - but then the offer reappears and you run back to the store  and then ... like magic it appears again!  And before you know it you’re dancing in your kitchen! 😎💕

6 Replies

Re: What has been your favorite Ibotta deal?

Avanlasia
Rewards Hunter

Rx vanilla nut butter!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

$30 rebate from BestBuy on a Toshiba smart tv

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Wow, this is a tough one. I have been so thankful for the rebates on things that I have never tried but ended up loving, as they have introduced me to products that I will continue to use. Some that come to mind are Skippy squeeze pouches (perfect to squeeze a bit on each bite of an apple, such a great snack), Core bars, Kind Thins, Bolt24, Ito En green tea, Nestle Pure Life flavored waters, Purex crystals, The Donut Shop Duos k-cups, and I’m sure there are more. But I am also very thankful for the rebates on things that my family already use and buy, and when those rebates come up I definitely make sure to use them! Some examples of these have been the Always, Kotex, razors, different types of Boyd washes, avocados from Mexico, cereals, and much more. Ibotta has definitely added so much to my shopping experience!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Difficult question.  It would be easy to pick my favorite deal this week or even this month, but I guess I would have to say my Welcome Bonus.  It was $20 for 10 offers and I was hooked.  I am amazed by how much the Ibotta app has helped me save.

Regina1
Shopper

Healthy food, kombucha 

ibottaShopper
Shopper

My favorite was the Just Bare chicken at Winco. Stocked up every time it came back. 
Second favorite was the rebate on the big bag of Bird's Eye frozen broccoli florets (50+ oz bag) for $2.50.