cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is deal stacking an xan anyone explaine it.plwase im new an comfused

Huntersmom
Shopper

Can anyone explains an help with whats deal stacking an.I have fetch rewards can I link them of somthjnb 

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Re: What is deal stacking an xan anyone explaine it.plwase im new an comfused

memom84
Saver

Deal stacking is where when you shop you use more than one app to get money and points plus use coupons; like the apps I have are Ibotta, receipt pal, receipt hog, fetch, coupons.com, and I try to get items I can either get money back or points from each one of the apps plus use coupons .

You don't link them together you just take pictures of your receipts for each app to earn money or points.

I have gotten a lot of items free over the last few years by using all my apps for one receipt to get the most saving.I do real good as CVS when I'm stacking my deals together at CVS I have bought $112.00 worth of items but only paid $10 for the items because I used coupons also my CVS bucks got money back from Ibotta and used all my other apps and I always wait till they have a sale on the items I want.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I tried to download Receipt Hog at least 2Xs over multiple months and both times I was told I was on a waiting list

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@memom84 what you do with CVS (in the Atlanta area where I live most, maybe all CVSs have turned into Walgreens) I've been doing with Kroger and Sprouts since the past fall

0 Likes

memom84
Saver

Where I live in Virginia rite aide turned into Walgreens .With CVS they have deals where if you buy $30 of stuff that's under that deal you get $10 in CVS bucks that can be used for anything in the store and can be stacked with coupons. 

Last month I bought 4 packs of diapers 2 for $20 ,2 packs of baby wipes where they were buy one get one 50 percent off ,3 boxes of tissue , 4 packs of bambo toilet paper buy one get one free ,all clothes detergent and 2 Lysol wipes buy one get one free total was $112 for the toilet paper I used the cvs coupon for buy one get one free and stacked it with the CVS app manufacturer coupon buy one get it free and that got me 3 packs of that toilet paper free I also had a coupon for the baby wipes and Lysol wipes and had two $3.00 coupons for the diapers plus a CVS coupon for buy $20 in diapers get $5 .00 off a coupon for the all clothes detergent. I got it all on sale using my CVS card I also had two more cvs coupons for $5.00 each  with all the coupons it brought my total down to $50 than I stacked all that with my $40 in CVS bucks I had which brought my total down to $10

CVS has good sales along with coupons in their app and different sakes to get the CVS extra bucks  when I stack at CVS I use CVS coupons from their coupon machine in the store , coupon's from their app, manufacturer coupons and CVS extra bucks all that together gets me right many free items.

memom84
Saver

RCKCreatEnt

That's weird I haven't heard of them having a waiting list . I've had receipt hog for a few years now every body I know has been able to get it down loaded.Have touch tried contacting them to see what's going on it could be because of what's been going on over this past year due to the covid virus maybe.

0 Likes