cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your Experience with Swagbucks Online Ordering?

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Back on March 28th, Swagbucks sent out an Exclusive Deal:  By $36 of Hint Water and get 3600 Swagbucks.  Sounded like a great deal, so I ordered, through the SwagBucks app, the three cases of Hint Water.  Shipping was free, I just had to pay for the taxes (about $2.50).  The order arrived a few days later, but nothing has shown up in Swagbucks.

After 7 days (their average time to show up as pending), I sent them a request (they seem to use the same software as Ibotta).  Their reply indicated that I should wait until 32 days have passed. 

It hasn't been 32 days, yet, but I thought I would ask if anyone has ordered from Swagbucks before and how would you rate the experience.

0 Likes
21 Replies

Re: What is your Experience with Swagbucks Online Ordering?

Gsg
Rewards Guide

I brought that kids vitamins from Target online and submitted also one month ago, nothing was credited and no response from customer service. Customer service is not as good as ibotta. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

I'm extremely reluctant and resistant to ordering anything online that I can get brick and mortar. I do sort of wish I had chased the Frito Lay bonus from back in January or February, wherein the offers I had to complete only allowed the option of ordering ONLINE from Walmart, IF ONLY for the sake of getting 'found money' from Acorns

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   Do you see it pending?  I ordered my son Crocs for work- and it was listed at the top of recent activity as pending (and then was credited). I currently signed up for Domino's a few days ago for 15 SB and I see it is crediting in 3 days.

0 Likes

tawaik
Rewards Hunter

I placed the same exact order and never received credit for the purchase.  The transaction disappeared from my activity! Never again will I be a victim of the click and bait on SB!  

0 Likes

Jgreilach
Rewards Hunter

I totally get how you feel! When I did my first online purchase through the app, it took longer than 30 days, but as long as you see it pending then you should be good to go. My friend is an avid user.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

No, it is not listed as Pending.  The offer said it could be up to 7 days before it is pending.  After the 7 days, I opened a request.  That's when they said it could take up to 32 days.

It has only been 16 days so far.  I guess I should wait another 16 days.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Update on my Swagbucks order of Hint Water:

Swagbucks Customer Service finally responded to my request and they apologized for the delay and credited my account the 3600 Swagbucks!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  That's great news!  You probably figured it was a lost cause.  Happy to hear it!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Hey, I wasn't going to let $36 go.  That's a lot of money.

I am currently into the third 12-pack of Hint Water, so at least it came through BEFORE they were all gone.