cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What is your Experience with Swagbucks Online Ordering?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I totally agree - what did you think of the Hint water? I had a free coupon and wasn't impressed with the 1 that I tried.  

0 Likes

Gsg
Rewards Guide

You lucky you got it. I gave up with my Smartypants vitamins the one I submitted for online target purchase. But last month I was able to claim in store purchase with out any issues. I am decided to claim only in store offers going forward. 

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I purchased three flavors, the ones they said were the highest rated:

• Blackberry
  • Pineapple
  • Watermelon

I think I liked the Pineapple flavor the best.  It's sort of weird. When I drink the water, I don't taste the flavor.  After I take a drink, I taste it.  

Not sure I will buy it again, but it was fine.  I am not a big water person.  I drink a lot of water, but I have to have flavor packets to give it some flavor.  Water is just blah to me.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Have you tried Hellowater - I am actually doing a sampling of it now and I really like the flavors.  Pineapple/coconut was delicious.  I'm drinking Wild grape right now.  Berry was good too.  Lemon lime was good, but like you, pineapple/coconut so far was my favorite. 

0 Likes

ShannonA1
Saver

@Jgreilach @mmoore01 @FelskyNY @Gsg I have been trying to read up on Swagbucks; I hear a lot of chatter about it but the app just seems gimmicky/shady to me. Sounds like everyone might agree?? Would you recommend the app?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ShannonA1  I use Swagbucks for really simple deals.  Buy 2 and get $ back.  I dont use it for online purchases.  I find you have to be careful and buy exactly what is listed. I don't like that you can't upload multiple screenshots and the offer values can change in a second.  I usually buy the items by themselves and scan them right away.

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@ShannonA1 I would have never touched Swagbucks with a 10-ft pole if I hadn't learned about their in-store deals; I always get bumped off their surveys and just get token 'thanks for your time' credit

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I did a few surveys and decided it wasn't worth it.

I just submit my receipts, but I took a chance on the Hint Water offer back in March and it worked, after opening a request.

I also like that I can buy $25 gift cards (once a month) for $22.

ShannonA1
Saver

@FelskyNY I really want to implement more apps into my shopping/deals, but I don’t think Swagbucks is going be one. For me, IBotta is simple, Swagbucks sounds complicated. 

0 Likes

ShannonA1
Saver

@RCKCreatEnt Thanks you the advice, because that sounds like a solid no for me!

0 Likes