cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with Any Watermelon rebate?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I noticed TWO new watermelon rebates this morning, but I can't select them. 

It appears there is a screen that tries to display, but immediately slides away before I can select anything.

@LaraL , can you mention this to the powers that be that these new rebates aren't selectable?

28 Replies

Re: What's up with Any Watermelon rebate?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I’m sorry you are having trouble with these offers @mmoore01. I  was able to select the option I preferred, submit and activate offers on my iPhone.

0 Likes

scarver55
Deal Sharer

I was able to activate on my iPad without issue. Not on my phone!?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Would it indicate I had an ibotta addiction if I went out and bought an ipad just so I could get the two 15¢ watermelon ibotta offers?   🤣

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmoore01 can you share a screenshot?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

They are not selectable.  The top two.

Screenshot_20210922-112032_Ibotta.jpg

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I get a pop-up when I select both of those with a multiple choice response. I take it none of you are seeing that pop-up?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

It flashes like it should have gone somewhere but just basically refreshes the screen.  At least that is what happens to me.

Nique
Skilled Saver

I just tried this so see what mmoore means.

@LaraL  When I tap the + the multiple choice screen flashes so quickly that I cannot get a screenshot.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  and @mmoore01 , I was able to select both of these offers on my phone this morning. I got the same pop-up with multiple choices. I was able to make my pick and the offer was immediately added. I have an iPhone if that matters at all.

0 Likes