cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's up with Any Watermelon rebate?

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

Just updated to 6.104.0 and now it works just fine. Thanks for the intervention @LaraL .

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Thanks for sharing the screenshot - I noticed the Unite bars - which I had a free coupon for a few weeks ago from Social Nature - but I also have a BOGO coupon which I did not use, so if I get to Walmart (and the rebate is still good), I can stack them for 2 free boxes.  I just have to find the time to get to Walmart (and Whole Foods).

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

My WM doesn't carry the Unite bars, so I guess it will be a quick stop at WM for me to return my Redbox (Conjuring 3)  and to get my freebie Change of Seeds for this week.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  My store wasn't showing as stocking them either.  The Walmart Market did NOT have them, but the regular Walmart did.  Hope you "enjoyed" Conjuring 3.  OK - infamous tangent in the Watermelon subject line - have you seen You on Netflix?  I didn't see it - but my son said it was really good.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yes I have seen 'You'.   I have been waiting about a year for a new season.  

The first season was actually on Lifetime, and it just didn't do well.   Netflix picked it up starting with the second season, and it became this huge thing.  You should check out a few episodes;  I think you would really like it.  It kinda sorta gives off a Dexter vibe.  I find the characters likable, and there are people I would like to see die....lol  So there is that also.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   My biggest problem is finding the time.  Jake said he wants to watch it again before season 3 starts.  Quality bonding - but it does look good. I know Penn Badgley from watching Gossip Girl with my niece.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I have had so much on my watch list and I don't even have any responsibilities anymore.  But so much sturf to watch that watch list just keeps growing.  Way too much content.

I never knew Penn Badgley before.

Wish me luck.  I am off to:

• WM for Seeds of Changea FREE
  • WAGS for 4 hopefully FREE bags of Nestle Crunch
  • Aldi for my favorite boxed potatoes 
  • DT - to see if they have the FREE Airwick singles
  • Kroger - check out closeouts, look at markwowns
  • Subway - BOGOF subs for Caleb and me.  BOGOF has been a thing for like 5 months.
  • McDonalds - FREE survey large drink & $1 large fry (app deal)
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Enjoy!  Problem with having a watch list is that there is nothing that I really want to watch. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Air wick at DT was a no-go 4 me

0 Likes