cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What was your best week

Janet1964
Core Shopper

I had a great week last week. I went shopping on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at Kroger and Walmart only. Just with Ibotta, I cashed out 117.50.

I also used Fetch, Coinout, coupons.com, Shopkick, checkout51, get upside, BTFE, p and g, receipt pal and receipt hog, and of course coupons! (That goes without saying)

Just curious, what has been your best WEEK with Ibotta?

Tags (1)
14 Replies

Re: What was your best week

Dana
Super Saver

@ScottyS  please put this in deals stacking forum it doesn't belong in this forum thank you

Donna2
Core Shopper

@Janet1964 I can't quite recall the week, but I'm thinking was end January/1st part of Feb. $10bonus in play.....there were several FAOs, and quite a few MM as paper coupons were plentiful for me, WM having alot.of unexpected clearance items, SK bigger selection etc..etc. All that combined, there was a week my gross total at register was roughly $80...after applying paper coupons, down to about $69...partial pay with SK gift card of $20 so now down to right around $49 paid at register. After submitting my reciept to Ibotta, I had $36 in rebates plus made the $10 bonus so a total of $46 back on $49 paid at register. That was fun!! My husband was blown away at how many things I had for roughly $3 bucks. Was such a good feeling.

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@Dana I guess I am confused about what goes in what forum! My topic was what was your best week of savings & how much did you save in a single week with Ibotta? Mine was 117.50 from Ibotta only.

I don’t understand how that goes in deal stacking forum. I only mentioned the other apps not my savings with them.

please explain. I want to put things in the correct category.

0 Likes

SJYoung
Deal Sharer

It would be this week, but I managed to get my account locked yesterday. I made $85 in rebates and bonuses in one transaction! Unfortunately, I  can't withdraw until they decide to unlock me. That's what I get for doing a major shopping trip. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@SJYoung 

I am so sorry to hear that. I feel fortunate that has not happened to me yet.

0 Likes

SJYoung
Deal Sharer

Yesterday was the first time it's ever happened to me, and I got a pop up congratulating me on $5k. No idea how long it'll take to prove I didn't do anything wrong, and get unlocked. 

Dana
Super Saver

Since you mentioned the other apps it goes into deals stacking regardless if you did anything with them or not. They were still mentioned so deal stacking.

0 Likes

MaryJhane
Deal Sharer

Hi @Janet1964 I had the best week last week as well, I shopped four days and I received my Rising 🌟 completion. 😁

I'm so overwhelmed with the moving to a new place and shopping? It was an exciting day! :😃

Have a wonderful week!

Mary Jhane

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@Dana 

Thank you for the information.

0 Likes