cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole Foods: Health Warrior bars marked down

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Check your store on your next Whole Foods run. These are marked down by me as "Last Chance." The Ibotta offer is $1 back for up to 5. An "any brand" offer also matched.

Berry $0.97

Choc peanut butter $1.15

Coconut $1.35

Check the expiration dates. The berry were expired.

20210706_181132.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Whole Foods: Health Warrior bars marked down

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  I bought this the other day - funny the berry and peanut butter were full price, and the coconut was $1.17 - so I bought 1 - not a big fan, but I figured for .17, it was worth it. 

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY The coconut is my favorite of the three. Seems like the expiration dates drive the price. It's an inexpensive snack, and gets me closer to my MWMM that I initially didn't think was possible. Figured I would post in case it helps someone.

I have found other Ibotta items with "Last Chance" prices, so I try to take a quick look if time allows.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  If I can find something that cheap, I'll buy it too. I made money on the 2 meatless products, treated myself to 2 strawberry Clio bars that I can't fine anywhere else lately, and still came our ahead. I agree. I like the berry, but that was full price. In fact the coconut bar rang up wrong, so they had to correct it for me.

0 Likes