cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole Foods moneymaker trip 08-21-21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210821_103913_302.jpg

A little trip to Whole Foods this morning.  I had 2 free coupons from socialnature for drpraegers cauliflower burgers and alphafoods burrito.

I also combined some Ibotta, Aisle and Shopkick offers for a $4.05 moneymaker!

Milkadamia $5.79 x2 and Hiball $2.25 on SK and Ibotta plus .10 any milk and .25 any item

Roar drinks $1.80 x2 on Ibotta and Aisle

Love corn $2.70 x2 on Ibotta

Dr Praeger also on Ibotta

Orgain kids drinks on sale $3/5 (buy 2) and on Ibotta

Lotus food ramen $1.52 on sale and on Ibotta

Total $27.75 (after all discounts including 10% prime)
Shopkick $16.72 Milk and Hiball
Ibotta $12.08
Aisle $3.00 Roar
Final cost $4.05 moneymaker

11 Replies

Re: Whole Foods moneymaker trip 08-21-21

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Nice find on the Ramen!  I will pick one up and give it a try.  I need a few more offer, and that’s practically FAO with Prime.   Also, which section did you find Roar?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Roar is in the refrigerator section in the front.  The Ramen prices vary so check the prices.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  Roar& Love Corn cheaper at WF than Sprouts!,you cleaned up!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   Both were on sale at WF and with the 10% Prime discount - definitely good deals.  I kind of surprised myself as I was hoping to just pick up a few free items that I had coupons for.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

FYI - My pending kicks for the Milkademia is WRONG - but I do have a screen shot - If you bought Milkademia - keep an eye on your kicks.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  I have had that happen to me in the past, but the reward ended up being correct, so fingers crossed that you don’t have to open a ticket.

My current SK issue is that I submitted three Walmart receipts over the past few days, and one of them was skipped, which makes me think it will be stuck there until I open a ticket.  The SK FAQ’s state that retailers have different time windows for processing, and instructs us to look up each retailer.  I can’t find that section in the SK FAQ’s.  Do you know where to find that info and/or the processing window for Walmart?  I would assume it would be one of the quicker turnarounds.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  The last time I had a Shopkick issue was the great Target fiasco that many of us experienced with the Grove Co. products.  I know I also had to wait a bit for the WF Any receipt offer. 

My last SK at WM was on 08/19 (little potato company) and that actually credited within an hour! and looking back, I did the same purchase on 08/06 with also crediting on the same day.  My SK at Target was also same day TAT.

I'm going to wait a few days on the WF receipt - but it is $16+, so hopefully that credits quickly and I can cash out another $50 card.   I don't know what the store-by-store TAT is and can't find it either. Sorry. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Thanks for checking.  I am going to open a ticket for my receipt and ask about where those retailer details are located.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  If they did 2 of the 3, I would think it's "stuck" too

0 Likes