cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM -act fast! FAS (IB and CDC) Grillo’s Pickles

Tikiki
Core Shopper

This deal expires (at least in my gallery)tomorrow 9:45 a.m. (no idea which time zone!!!) so ACT FAST!

$2.50IB + $1.50CDC(@WM only). The dill pickle chips are $3.98, so that’s not only FAS but a .02mm! 

If you like crunchy pickles (like the refrigerated  Claussen pickles), you might like these. We love them! 😋 

8 Replies

Re: WM -act fast! FAO (IB and CDC) Grillo’s Pickles

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Tikiki 

Raise your hand if you have tried and like these Grillo pickles. 

These are the best pickles I have eaten this year.  

Paying full price is optional

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki I love these pickles. I did this deal at WM and if I could do it again (already used my coupon) I'd do it again and again. I discovered these pickles a ways back when there was an FAO on them in Ibotta and is one of my favorite Ibotta finds.

Dean
Deal Ambassador

My offer expires at 11:45 a.m. Central but these aren’t sold here. Would have been nice to help with the bonus. BTW, I think this is a FAS, or Free After Stacking. Free After Offer is like the Back To School offers where the Ibotta offer is all you need for getting something free. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Dean   Duly noted and edited in conformance! 😉

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP @Donna2 

Got my superlative and FAS Grillo’s this morning-just in the nick of time! Got paid by IB still waiting on CDC… 

They are so good. SO GOOD. I bought 3 total over the span they were available. First at my Kroger affiliate,then TC had them 50% off and now WM. Got the hot & spicy ones, then the sandwich slices, now the regular dill. YUM! 😋 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki  Not FAO or mm for me $2.50 from Ibotta & $1.50 CDC  No $3.98 dill chips in stock, no hot speaks either ( my fav)

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Tikiki 

These are pretty good I'll pay full price if I didn't have an Ibotta rebate.

Paying full price is optional

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813   Bummer!

@OBSHOP I agree! They are crave-worthy!!!