WM - Lay's Stax - .92/5

PT00
Skilled Saver

Lay's Stax 1.48

Buy 5 = 7.40

3.48 BOGO Ibotta 

3.00/5 Pepsi Coupons app **

= .92/5

** Does not work on Salt & Vinegar; only Original and Cheddar. Ibotta works on all 3.

21 Replies

Re: WM - Lay's Stax - .92/5

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Make sure you print all the PQs you can from CDC website while they last.

Deals similar to the one posted above by @PT00 will pop from other places in the near future.  

Last year, I did a deal at WAGS that had the Stax for $1, and I got 5 for $2 using a DQ.  Still a good deal.

Also, keep an eye out for a good price on 1.25 litre bottles where you can get them real cheap with a $3 PQ or CDC rebate.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@PT00 

How do you know the CDC does not work on the S&V?

Use a PQ:  I used one of my PQs, because it is always easier to pass the CDC rebate.  The IR lists no stacking exclusions, so this seems the prudent thing to do.  If they add verbiage later, the CDC rebate will always work, so get rid of a PQ while you can.  And I took a screen shot of the IR offer for good measure.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

ONLY 15¢ for 5 after additional savings

• Posted deal was 5 Stax for 92¢
  • Additional ibotta ANY BRAND  CHIP for 10¢  (Thanks @mmoore01 
  • FETCH total 57¢.  (Offers vary by user)  I had a 50¢ offer and then received an additional 7¢ everyday.  This purchase also achieved progress of $7.40 towards a $2 FETCH WYS $15.
  • 10¢ Swagbucks for Lay's  (Thanks @PT00 )

Screenshot_20221102-104241_Fetch Rewards.jpg

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am surprised that Lay's Stax is considered Potato Chips.  I know there were legal battles years ago when Pringles said they were potato chips.  Now they are called potato crisps.

I actually prefer Stax chips over Pringles, so this could be a great deal.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Just an added comment:

There is a $.10 Any Chips offer in Ibotta, so you can earn another item towards the Turkey bonus and bring down the cost to $.25 for 5 Lay's Stax

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Rickibotta 

I scanned the UPCs from the Walmart.com site.  All scanned fine in Ibotta.  However, all but the Salt & Vinegar variety scanned in the CDC app.  For some reason, Salt and Vinegar Lay's Stax is not accepted.

Technically, the printed coupons should take all flavors, but since Walmart uses a service to accept coupons, it is possible the Salt and Vinegar ones might not work.  For me, I am pretty sure the Walmart associates would override it.

I am not aware of any way to have an item approved in the CDC app like is done in Ibotta.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Duh!  I know you can verify CDC.  I don't know why that didn't register earlier...lol.   I agree  S&V  may work with PQs   I mostly stick with original.  The only good thing about S&V is that I don't eat nearly as many.

Thanks for mentioning the 10 cent ANY offer.  I updated my earlier post to include that.  Only 29 offers to go

0 Likes

Dean

I was comparing this thread to the one on FSF, which is a small MM. Am I missing something? I have these Fetch offers which seem like they would make for a larger MM.

13EFF826-A620-4122-9194-3B0879DA0892.jpeg

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Well mine cost 15 cents with only a 50 cent FETCH offer,   You have $1.50 FETCH offers, so you should be around a 85¢ cent mm if you have SB, or 75¢ if you don't

0 Likes