Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: Smithfield Power Bites - 4 for 52¢

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Deal requires SB & C51.

$2.88 each X4 = $11.52 less $8 SB ($4 SB WYB2 X2) less $3 C51 = 52¢ for 4

SB for this offer can only be earned twice per week (Sunday-Saturday), while supplies last.  So if you purchase four, it would max out for the week, until it possibly resets on Sunday.

INCLUDES:

Smithfield Power Bites™ Homestyle 4oz
Smithfield Power Bites™ Western Omelet 4oz
Smithfield Power Bites™ Meat Lovers 4oz

Rickibotta_0-1661416715669.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
14 Replies

Re: WM: Smithfield Power Bites - 4 for 52¢

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Maybe it is just me, but I only got $1 SB back on 4.  I hate tickets on partial credits.  And this can't be returned.  I want ny additional $7

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Another item that my Walmart doesn't sell.

I have submitted tickets to SB on occasion and they were pretty quick, but it stays pending for a day or more.

Update: Apparently, my Walmart does carry the Smithfield Meat Lovers Breakfast Protein Omelet Bites, but none of the other varieties, according to the Walmart app.  No guarantee that they have any, but it says In stock.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Did anyone do this deal?  I still have only gotten $1 SB instead of $8 after buying 4.  I opened a ticket.

I also have not been paid for my C51 receipt that contains these and two other products on Thursday.

My SB deal has reset today, but I only have 1 left at C51, and I am not inclined to purchase again when I have not received rebates from SB / C51 for a purchase 3 days ago.

I was just curious if others have been waiting for 3 days to be paid as well.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta 

The Power Bites were sold out both days I went to Walmart. Sorry I can’t provide any feedback. I hope your receipts/tickets get processed without much fanfare. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I’m still waiting for rebate for 3

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

C51 PARTIAL PAYMENT RESOLVED - 10 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE

I was owed $7.74 ($3 Smithfield Power Bites, $3 Soylent shakes, and $1.74 Margherita Pepperoni/Salami) from a WM receipt from Thursday, August 25

On August 31 (6 days later), C51 gave me a partial credit of $6.99, mentioning they only identified 3 of 4 Smithfield Power Bites.  They asked me to review receipt and circle the missing item, and I did so same day.  At that time, they reversed the complete partial credit of $6.99.

Just now (Sep4), they just properly processed the whole receipt with a payout of $7.74.  Rough time - 10 days.from purchase to proper credit

SWAGBUCKS PARTIAL PAYMENT NOT RESOLVED - 10 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE

I was owed $8 ($4 WYB2 X2) for purchasing 4 Smithfield Power Bites on Thursday, August 25.  Auto-accept failed and they awarded me just 100SB, so I opened a ticket on August 25 asking for the missing 700SB.  On August 30, they awarded me an additional 100SB, still leaving me 600SB short.

On August 30, I opened a new ticket seeking the missing 600SB.  Still waiting for response to open ticket.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Sorry to hear about your SB continued delay and hopefully it gets resolved soon. I just got my credit for my Swag Ups Shop Bonus after dancing with CS for 3 weeks. Every response was a request for the date of purchase, receipt, SB missing, etc. These are all items that are needed to open a ticket so asking for them seems ridiculous. When I was finally issued the credit, it was only for the SB for the purchase and did not include the 500 Shop Bonus. They closed the ticket and marked it resolved which meant I had to start all over again. 

I was impressed by your haul earlier this week and even more impressed with your spreadsheet. I'm curious if you track your missing rebates on that same spreadsheet?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

I created that spreadsheet for the post so it would be easier to follow for others..  Unfortunately, my initial design is not what I would use if I started all over.  For example, there is nothing that considers pre-coupon amounts, so it would be difficult for me to say my purchase was $40, but after $8 in coupons, it was $32 OOP. 

Regardless, this is what a typical row would look like: 

The right-most column provides most details about SB accounting because they are rife with issues, resubmissions, and tickets, etc.

Rickibotta_2-1662317342818.png

In certain situations, there are a few columns to the right with further details about other rebate app issues, and I also track SB over/under payments once issues are resolved.

Rickibotta_3-1662317555717.png

At the bottom of my spreadsheet, I merely have a free-form entry for 'open issues'

Rickibotta_0-1662316444094.png

It is a lot, but my I enjoy tracking things, and it occupies my time as well as keeps my mind active..  It has replaced all the tedium I encountered as a computer consultant.  

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I did the SF power bites deal back in July when IB had a $1.50 rebate available.  SB couldn't find the product on my receipt,  even after submitting a ticket with items circled & all that jazz.  They finally "resolved" my ticket and paid out 200 SB.  That was about 2 weeks after my original review was submitted.  The amount wasn't right & I responded to the ticket as directed, but got the bounce back.  So frustrating!   

Anyhoo...after all that song & dance I gave up ( maybe too early?) And just took my 4 power bites @ .63 each.  They are extremely tasty, but inthink they would be delicious if they were free!  🤣🤣🤣

I have also been waiting over a week for my WM giftcard cash out.  SB makes me want to delete their app on the reg, but then there's another freebie and I cannot resist!!🍿🍫

0 Likes