cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WM: Wesson Canola Oil - 48 oz; $1.16 mm (limit 3) with SB & C51

swallow
Core Shopper

@jlhersback @Rickibotta I got a feeling that the C51 zero remaining was not due to sold out, it might be that you signed up both SB & C51 with the same email address, and you have clipped the Wesson oil offer in SB which automatically deactivated the C51 offer instantly. My C51 offer was still available today (Friday) around 1 pm CST.

I prefer to redeem C51 offer instead of identical SB offer because (1) it's a hassle to deal with SB's CS; (2) C51 offer might reset or come back in the following Thursdays without clipping it in SB. Otherwise, it stays 0 remaining in C51 week after week. 

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

I added CO51 offer first and then found I don't have SB offer. Don't know whether it was there or not before I added CO51. I used the same email address when I first registered SB. Later I switched SB to different email address. Could the system still link the SB and CO51 accounts together even though the current email address are different?

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@kty Based on my experience, it appears that the app remembers the old or previous email address unfortunately.

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta thanks for posting this! I usually miss out on most deals posted here for one reason or another. I managed to get 3 Canola at 4.84 each, and C51 as well as PITA SB paid out immediately! 

@FelskyNY hope you feel better soon! I was sick with the sniffles, but it passed in a day. My younger one was quite sick, negative twice on covid tests.  Dab of Vicks inside each nostril, Orange juice, saline nasal spray, and Dayquil/Nyquil is working wonders for him! 

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

@swallow that explain it. thanks

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I left comment and its disappeared in an hour. The price in South Florida Publix is $7.49 and in Walmart is $6.99.  By the end of last year it was $5.49 and $4.49 at the beginning of last year. I like this oil so even with $3.00 off ( check out 51), I still bought 3.

Amydstotts
Saver

Thank you! I forgot to pick it up last night, but only knew about the CO51, so I'm definitely adding it to the top of my list.  

0 Likes