cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: Wesson Canola Oil - 48 oz; $1.16 mm (limit 3) with SB & C51

Rickibotta
Deal Master

To maximize this deal, requires Swagbucks and Checkout51.

Wesson Oil 48 oz;  regular price $4.84..  $3 SB (limit 3)   $3 C51 (limit 3)

$4.84 less $3 SB less $3 C51 = $1.16 moneymaker  (limit 3)

As always, check the shelf tag.   The shelf tag for mine was lower.

The SB offer is simply a LIMIT=3 offer.  You can do all 3 on one receipt or across multiple receipts.

C51:  Valid on:

• Best Blend 48 oz
  • Vegetable oil 48 oz, 64 oz & 1 gal
  • Corn oil 48 oz, 64 oz & 1 gal
  • Canola oil 48 oz, 64 oz & 1 gal.

Pretty much the only Wesson product my WM carries is the 48 oz, so I can't speak to the prices of the other options.

EDIT:  Since offers from both apps (C51/SB) are for the same amount/terms ($3 WYB1), you will not be able to redeem the offers on both apps if they both are registered with the same email address.  You should have no issues if the two apps are registered to different email addys.    Thanks to @Nikkimcniknik  for reminding me of this point.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
26 Replies

Re: WM: Wesson Canola Oil - 48 oz; $1.16 mm (limit 3) with SB & C51

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

C51 offers are already gone. How is that possible so fast???

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

I still see The offer available.  Does it show '0 REMAINING'?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

Yep looks like I’m out of luck I’m glad you still have it

FFBD64C0-B71D-4FB0-A61D-6DF890BD26B6.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

Sorry for your situation.  That is ridiculous.  This is a new offer as well.  Sometimes it may go quick if it was almost sold out prior week.   I know sometimes these offers show '0 REMAINING' for some sooner than others, but that is crazy.

Where are you at?  What time was it when you noticed it was gone, 6:45 AM?

0 Likes

Nikkimcniknik
Rewards Hunter

if you have both apps registered with the same email address it won't let you redeem the offers on both apps if they have the same redemption amount. If the offers have different redemption amounts it will let you for example the duracell offer. That's if you have the same email for both accounts. If you have the apps registered under different email addresses it will let you redeem both no matter what the offer amount is. Hope that helps, that is what I have experienced so far and I have my apps registered under the same email address. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I purchased 3.  Shelf tag was $4.38 for the 48-oz Canola oil.   Even though they scanned, $4.84, they honored the $4.38 price.

Mine should be:  $4.38 each X3 = $13.14 less $9 SB ($3X3) less $9 C51 9$3X3) = $4.86 moneymaker on 4. 

SB was an auto-accept.  C51 still pending.

UPDATE:  9/22/22 @ 11:30 AM - C51 awarded me $9, locking in my $4.87 mm

@Nikkimcniknik 

Yes, that is an important distinction.  Well said..  All of that was spot on.  @cjwoody   I will update the OP to mention that.  Thanks for pointing that out.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Nikkimcniknik @Rickibotta  Confirmed! CO51 disabled the offer as soon as I selected it in SB.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I have never asked this.   What happpens if:

1) You submit C51

2) You activate SB and submit SB,

Does it disappear in SB once you submit to C51?

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I have never had anything deactivate based on activities in the other app. It was 5:45am when it went to zero but was after I activated in sb.  I have redeemed on both apps in the past for other offers. 

0 Likes