cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: Wesson Oil - $3 off 48 oz or larger with Checkout51 (LIMIT=3)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This popular C51 deal reset overnight.

Last week there was also a Swagbucks (SB) offer of $3 that had a limit of 3.   You can do all 3 on one receipt or across multiple receipts. .  Since I redeemed it thrice already, I can no longer tell if that offer is still active. 

If by chance you have not used the SB offer and the offer is still active, they may not stack   Since offers from both apps (C51/SB) are for the same amount/terms ($3 WYB1), you will not be able to redeem the offers on both apps if they both are registered with the same email address.  You should have no issues if the two apps are registered to different email addys.   

The only Wesson products in my area are at WM, and they only carry the Canola Oil for the two sizes below:

Wesson Canola Oil - 48 oz;  $4.84

Wesson Canola Oil - gallon;  $10.98

As always, check the shelf tag.   The shelf tag for mine was lower on the 48 oz ($4.38).

C51:  Valid on:

• Best Blend:       48 oz
  • Vegetable oil:   48 oz, 64 oz & 1 gal
  • Corn oil:           48 oz, 64 oz & 1 gal
  • Canola oil:       48 oz, 64 oz & 1 gal.

This deal did not seem that great to me if you are not able to stack, but I was ignorant to the price and deals surrounding these.  Apparently some found any discount of $3 was worth it, so I am posting the deal again in the hopes it may help someone again.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
3 Replies

Re: WM: Wesson Oil - $3 off 48 oz or larger with Checkout51 (LIMIT=3)

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I didnt reedemed the last week in SB because it wasnt showing for me since I redeemed on Checkout 51. I had that offer on another SB account. But when I was uploading that receipt on Sunday morning to SB the offer was gone. I didnt select this offer on Checkout 51 this week, but its not showing on my SB too

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I used this offer last week and was surprised to see it back again. One of the better c51 offers I've been able to find and redeem. I might have to give the oil to family or a food bank (do they take oil?) Since I use this type of oil very rarely. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow 

When you selected C51 last week, it made the SB unavailable, and it will stay unavailable.  It is not a weekly decision.  And I believe others have said that you are unable to remove a C51 offer and instead activate a SB offer either.  So whichever one you select, the other one stays unavailable.  This is my understanding.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes