cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you buy it if you could find it?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I do most of my shopping at Walmart.  Ibotta has more offers for Walmart than any other store.  So, I do pretty well, especially when I have a bonus to go after.

But I have noticed MANY items I would buy in the Ibotta App, but I just can't find them.  Of course, there are the unicorn FAO's that we have talked about.  How many Ibotta offers would you buy today, but you can't find them?

I went through my Walmart offers in Ibotta and found 13 items that I have searched multiple times at Walmart, but they are just not available.  This isn't Ibotta's fault.  This is Walmart's fault for not making these items available.  Lost sales for Walmart, but it is also lost opportunities for us to try new products and make a little money, too.

How many of the current offers in Ibotta have you looked for but can not find?

22 Replies

Re: Would you buy it if you could find it?

Dean
Deal Ambassador

At least nine but I’ve removed some from my list. That Sparkle Tear A Square was annoying me, especially since I’ve had coupons and CO51 offers for some time to stack. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Yes , the Sparkle Tear-A-Square is one of the items on my list.  I haven't seen it anywhere.

Marethundsabre
Core Shopper

I would buy half of what's on my list. Sparkle tear a sheet paper towels, Blake's seed bar, minute maid OJ 6 pack, unreal bags, simply oatmilk, Gatorade protein 4 pack, that's it boxes, and the plant based veggie dip and some of the FAO offers. I would say half of the things offered from Ibotta aren't on the shelves at my local Walmart. To help,I have started ordering online at Walmart. It allows me to get a few things I couldn't get at the store.

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

Same as others--Sparkle Tear-A-Square, Simply Oat and Simply Almond, and Blake's Seed Bars.

So far it seems like only Kroger, Sprouts and Wegmans carry the Blake's bars, but the offer is listed under many stores.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Personally I find Walmart the most irritating store to shop at. They have more offers but very limited product choices. It’s not unusual for me to make a list of 13-18 items with offers and to come out with only 4-5. 

I have much better luck at Publix Sprouts and Whole Foods. The small Target is hit and miss - but driving to the Super Target is usually worth the effort. There have been so many items I didn’t try - not from lack of interest but from lack of availability. It does get frustrating at times but the deals keep rolling and there’s always new unicorns to chase. 🦄 

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Does anyone use the Can’t find this item at Walmart button or similar when you don’t find an item? I used to but don’t bother with it anymore. I doubt Walmart would do anything if this information was reported to them. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

No, I think that is a stupid feature

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Dean   I agree. I did report missing items when I first started using the app. But it seemed to have no affect. So in the interest of time I kinda skip this part now. 

jm65
Rewards Hunter

SOOOO much Sparkle at my store all  of the time they can't give it away!!

0 Likes