cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would you buy it if you could find it?

Janet1964
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67 @Dean 

i thought it was helpful when I first started but no longer have the time to do it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

SPARKLE I can find, tear a square does not exist in my world. Blake bars - nope!  And Barnana crisps at WF, or Barnana chips at Target.  Oh, and the BOGO breakfast sandwich at Target.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jm65 That looks like the pick a size, not tear a square.

0 Likes

KimberlyMM
Rewards Hunter

There are so many things that I would definitely buy, if I could only find them! It's pretty annoying at times.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

SO Many.  Last week I was making an effort  to work on my Jack o Lantern bonus so I made a list on only Ibotta items for Wal mart.  Had I found every item on my list I would have gotten 38 more offers counted towards my big bonus.  I came out with 17 and one of those was something I had not put on the list but spotted in the store and scanned based on a vague memory. 

0 Likes

Dean

Maybe Ibotta should rethink their exclusive offers with Walmart since Walmart is unable to make those products available. The Just Crack An Egg Omelet Rounds offer is a good example. There were two offers available, one at Walmart and another at other retailers. If the goal of the manufacturers is to have customers try new products, then they should look beyond a single retailer who is unable to make their products available.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Deals are not with manufacturers.  They are with retailers.  I am sure ibotta is compensated sufficiently for such exclusives.   WM can't just roll out all products out to all stores at the same time.  They usually test market and consider sell through rates to determine if a wider rollout is desired.  I live in a market where I rarely get the freebies WM deals, and I whine about it, but I get it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

I should make this my avatar photo.

3C39E865-29D4-4473-81BC-D2BC23629710.jpeg

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dean @mmoore01  The only way Tear a-square was available at my WM was having it shipped 

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

The boar water at wholefoods.  It's interesting that it's sold at every single store I go to but just not at my wholefoods which is the only store that has the offer.  And if course all the freebies at Walmart because I'm not near one that I can go to hence it's so hard to meet the bonus requirements because there is just not that many offers with in stock items to choose from.  Even my Target is lacking 60% of the items on the list because they just don't carry it.  And if they do have it's mostly sold out because the store is so small and likely someone beats me to it because there is only 2 in stock.

I wonder if ibotta has a statistic of the percentage or number of their users that have let's say lifetime earnings of 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 10k purely from offers and not referrals.  I'm also curious as to what is the highest lifetime amount is for that person that is at the top of the charts.  😊

0 Likes