FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20211001-065357_Stop & Shop.jpg

 can't say I'll be running for this one

5 Replies

Re: Yakult Probiotic Free at Stop and Shop

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY No Stop & Stop near me unfortunately, but both Publix and Kroger have had these as their free item before and I really liked them. If you haven't tried them and happen to be out you may be pleasantly surprised. They drink like a juice. Not sour at all. I actually like them better than the Chobani Probiotic yogurt drinks. Of course everyone's taste is different!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  Thanks for the info. I'm probably pick them up - I'm just not RUNNING to do so. I'm not a probiotic shopper. I eat enough yogurt that's for sure!

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I gotcha! And since you've got a solid expiration date on these (as opposed to an Ibotta FAO), there really is no reason to run. My gut health should be in really good shape, as Iike you, I eat lots of yogurt, plus I'm working thru four 6 packs of the Chobani Probiotics now. As long as I continue to drink one a day I'll finish them before they hit their "best by" date. Can't say that with my yogurt stash however! LOL

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  I always use the "best by" date as a "suggestion" when it comes to yogurt.  So if it separates and there is a little water on top - it's ok.  

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I am 100% with you! I know I've eaten yogurt two weeks past the best by date and it was absolutely fine. I believe in the smell and taste test first before throwing it out. I'm going to know as soon as it hits my tongue if it's turned!

0 Likes