cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yasso Poppables

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Has anyone tried the Yasso poppables? They are pricey at $6.49 for 6 bite size. I would NEVER pay that much for bite size ice cream! But kroger has them on sale until 7/20 for 2/$6. And I have a $2 Ibotta making them $1 per box. They come in mint and coffee flavors. I bought 2 coffee tonight (in case he likes them)  for my hubby since I was not sure if ibotta would reset at the same amount.

8 Replies

Re: Yasso Poppables

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I finished the Yasso brand bonus LW and redeemed 2 of the 3 offers for the new poppables. Yes I hear ya that it's rather parsimonious - $1K word for measly or stingy - that it only comes 6 a box, in a plastic tray that holds 6, when they could stuff 20+ pieces in a bag then the box 

All that said, especially when they're discounted to $3/box, these poppables ROCK! I bought 1 box each time I redeemed a poppables offer - as I very typically do when I have the option to buy just 1 item - and I bought the mint and coffee (there's also vanilla bean).  BTW I finished 2 each of both flavors a few minutes ago 

Truth be told, however, I very likely wouldn't have bought these without the DOUBLE incentive of the Kroger discount AND Ibotta cash back/brand bonus

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 BTW did you say your nearest Kroger was a half hour drive from your house?

Jennabret4
Shopper

Yeah, can't bring myself to buy Yasso anything, everything is bite size, even the ice cream bars - so expensive for what you get.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@RCKCreatEnt 

Yes, it is. I went to Wm to pick up back to school items, complete my mw, and Kroger is .2 mile away from wm.

I buy restaurant gift cards when they give at least triple fuel points and always have a least 1 trip during the weekend (my big shopping trip on Saturday while I’m off work) to earn extra fuel points. And I use my fuel points when we travel- saved $30 last month on gas and I now have 4 gift cards to dine on the road to our destinations. I don’t like fast food places or chains at our final destination, but go to somewhere I know while driving like Applebee’s or Cracker Barrel.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jennabret4 

They are $1 after rebate.  And they are awesome.  They are much better even than the bars. 

I bought 5.  They reset and I bought 5 more.  For $1 you should try them.

This is one of the best things I have bought using ibotta.  I am cheap, but I would probably pay $2 for them.  They are that good.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@RCKCreatEnt 

I found the vanilla bean and you are right, they are awesome! And it reset today, so I hope they have restocked so I can get some more. I have almost finished 1 box already.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I have now bought 15 poppables.  I love when these reset

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

You are so right.

0 Likes