cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$0. 50 razor at target

megla
Core Shopper

bic us shaving products 8.99 orginal - 50% off with target circle coming down to 4.50 then $4 reward with ibotta Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.36.36 PM.png

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: $0. 50 razor at target

megla
Core Shopper

this is my first time using target online and im concerned im not using it right with ibotta - walmart did a pink product surround so i knew it was applied but target doesnt??? if my account is connected and its picked on my list will it work????

McNulty25
Rewards Hunter

As long as you add the offer via the browser extension or app and have your target account linked before buying it will work.

0 Likes

Zenniezou
Shopper

Thank you!!

0 Likes

Pcktlnt
Shopper

Need a new razor, so I'll take a look for this.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I have TONS of razors.  I must have over a dozen packages, not even open.

I am trying to figure out what is so special about Bic Us.  It says it is unisex, but I never understood what the difference was between a man's razor or a woman's razor, except the color.  No one sees it.  Would I shave with a pink razor?  If that's what I have, I would.  Seems like advertising hype to me.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I think the difference is the type of hair its designed to cut. From what I understand the blades are angled differently for mens bc their facial hair tends to be thicker and harder than say womens leg hair.

Although I dont care and use whatever I can get cheapest normally lol

0 Likes