cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% back AleveX on Fetch @CVS

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

A1C2D7EB-8EF9-4D7F-B90D-E41174117CA3.png

 I just noticed this offer on Fetch. Check your accounts!

8 Replies

Re: 100% back AleveX on Fetch @CVS

123Save
Skilled Saver

Thanks for the heads up @Mikosmama 

Any experience doing one of these Fetch 100% back offers coupled with using CVS coupons? Is the amount awarded by Fetch truly the net cost before taxes and discounts?

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Either you'll get exactly what you paid (pre-tax) or you might make money if you used a coupon or other discount. It really depends on how your receipt looks. I don't shop CVS, so I can't speak to their receipts. But rest assured, I'm confident you'll get back your purchase price or better. I always have on Fetch 100% offers.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@123Save   Terms are below the offer on Fetch: Pre-tax, after coupons, discounts or other savings.

692A3DAE-83A0-4181-BF0E-498372B4355D.jpeg

123Save
Skilled Saver

Thanks @Tikiki I saw/read all that (I wrote Ts&Cs for promotions in a former life). I’ve just never redeemed a 100% back offer from Fetch and didn’t know if I’d end up better off after using CVS coupons. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@123Save   👍 Nope. Save your coupons! 😆

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I didn't see you posted it also - sorry to double post.  Either way, I agree - I would not use any coupons (unless you want to) or EB as the "cost" will decrease and the 100% back will decrease as well (at least that's in my opinion)

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , no worries! 😊 I like the Venmo tip you gave on your post!

@123Save , I agree that you should save your coupons and not use them on this. Fetch will only pay you based on what you paid after coupons and ECB’s. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@123Save I got a Fetch Rewards FAO for Arnold's ciabatta - along with a buckaroo cash back from Ibotta - exactly a week ago, and another for Rustik Oven artisan bread back in October (that was a stand-alone, no McSTACKsky)

0 Likes