cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 free Honey Stinger waffles at Target today only

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I have a Target Circle offer for 50% off Honey Stinger waffles good today only for National Running Day. I also have a BOGO ibotta offer on them. Combining them equals 2 for free. Coincidentally, just yesterday a friend told me how awful these taste (the vanilla one was way too sweet) but it's still good bonus progress and I look forward to trying them and I'm sure some people will like them.

4 Replies

Re: 2 free Honey Stinger waffles at Target today only

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  I was trying to make that work myself, but I have $1.50/3 (not BOGO) on the waffles. I have BOGO on the Chews and Cracker bars, but those aren't included in the TC offer.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@cweiner31  My Target deals are online order only, 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cweiner31: I absolutely LOVE both the Honey/Original and the Salted Caramel. Honestly, I'm not jazzed about the Vanilla one. Evidently, not all Honey Stingers are created equal. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Thanks!  Glad I checked the community before heading out to run some errands.  My son (19) really likes these, so I'll swing by Target first.  My offer is $1.50 wyb 3, so factoring in the 50% off & Ibotta, that's makes them about .20 each.  He'll be happy for a few days!