cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Free Nivea Hand Creme - CVS - $2.02 MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

Buy 2 Nivea Hand Creme 1oz for $2.98/2.  Receive $5 ECB for a $2.02 MM.

84CD9517-22B2-450C-A567-0E95E21CD636.jpeg

10 Replies

Re: 2 Free Nivea Hand Creme - CVS - $2.02 MM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Great deal for those who play the CVS game.  I have been sleeping much better lately now that I have $0 EB.

But repped for the others who will partake.

“You can evict us from the community. But you will never HAVE the community. We take it with us.". BOILER UP!!"

Nique
Rewards Advocate

I did this deal this morning. Added it in with a 32% off CRT.

The single lip balms are also included. They are 2/$5. Adding in the $2/2 coupon, they are also a $2 MM. I prefer the creme tins.

0 Likes

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Agreed 200%

Zero EB, 0 stress LOL

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta having to make sure to find good ways to use ExtraBucks before they expire is ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTING lol

I normally try to carry a lower amount of ExtraBucks to have to keep rolling, but sometimes they just build up. Every once in a while I intentionally try to "spend down" all of my ExtraBucks and take a break from CVS for a while (unless an amazing MM deal pops up).

I'll probably be doing that again soon because CVS seems to hate me right now - for the past 3-4 weeks, I have only gotten a few new CRTs in my CVS account, which makes it difficult to put together good deals.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I miss the BOGOF CRTs combining with store sale BOGOF  to get 2 for FREE.  They seemed to stop that around the beginning of the year.

It is difficult enough for me to find something good to use a 40% off coupon with.

“You can evict us from the community. But you will never HAVE the community. We take it with us.". BOILER UP!!"
0 Likes

MelissaR
Deal Ambassador

@Zombie  CVS seems to have put the brakes on everyone's accounts.  I haven't gotten but maybe 4-6 crts the past few wks.  I opened an email from CVS yesterday and I was surprised to see 2 crt links; $3/12 Cheerios purchase and $4 off Bio-Oil, which both also have Ibotta offers.  So I think I'll burn down some EB's to purchase those items.   Which made me wonder if previous emails I'd been scrolling by had crt's.  Sure enough the one from the wk before had $5 off the new Nature Made Wellblend vitamins, which had an EB offer AND Shopkick.  Kicking myself for overlooking it!

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@MelissaR I've seen a bunch of couponers on Instagram posting about not receiving new CRTs, but I didn't realize it was EVERYBODY. I wonder if it has something to do with the new system changes (regarding coupons) that I've been hearing about...

Regarding changes, on Sunday, I tried to use an expired CRT (2 days past) and it didn't work (picky/strict cashier, but one that I'm on good terms with and has knowingly accepted my expired CRTs previously - but only as long as the register allows it). I'm pretty sure that, in the past, the register would inform the cashier if the CRT was too expired to accept. Not sure if this had something to do with the new changes or if it was just a fluke.

0 Likes

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

I had $5 ecb to roll so I walked over this AM and got the two cremes. It didn't work. No ecb back.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Cbiscotti Sorry it didn’t work for you, I just checked the website and the crème tins are no longer listed for that promo. CVS does that sometimes. The lip balms are still.

You can always return them.

@Zombie CRTs still scan up to 2 days past expiration at my local store, as long as they were not  sent to card. I did a transaction the other day that worked flawlessly. Even with this slump, I was able to score free toothpaste.

0 Likes