cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Free Welch’s Juice at Walmart - Shopkick

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

These Welch’s juices are $2.78 in-store.  The Shopkick offer for 710 kicks equates to a $2.84 rebate.

08A6A628-3E7E-4F4A-8431-74386E284736.jpeg

6 Replies

Re: 2 Free Welch’s Juice at Walmart - Shopkick

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Just checked my calendar, and it isn't April, so why are you foolin' with me?  There are no awesome Welch's SK offers for me.   ☹☹

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  Darn… did you check all of your nearby stores in the SK app?  For example, my closest store does not have the McCafe Coffee offers, but if I switch to the nearby Neighborhood market, the offers are redeemable there.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

🚨 Attention Walmart Shoppers!… these are now decent moneymakers if you find these $0.75 hangtags.  They work on both flavors.

96272B74-F710-4034-96DF-1D8F17CC9E8C.jpeg

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Picked up one of each last night at Walmart.  Already have my 1400 SK in my account.

I was worried for a minute or two.  When I submitted my receipt, I checked my activity and the points only showed 1200 (600 each).  I quickly took a screenshot of the items showing 700 each (although greyed out).

Haven't tried either of them yet.  The reviews in the Walmart app were either BAD or Great, nothing in between.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01  I don’t typically drink juice.  It’s usually sparkling water for me, so I will probably mix the juice in to zhuzh up my normal beverage.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@cjwoody 

I am not a juice drinker either.  Most are nothing more than sugar water.

But my nephew and his family are staying with us.  Four kids, ages 6, 11, 13 and 16.  They tend to drink anything that tastes sweet.  I don't mind when it is close to free.

0 Likes