cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 Kraft Gift Card for not making Cheesecake

IamDroford
Saver

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR $20 DIGITAL REWARD FROM PHILADELPHIA*:

1. RESERVE: Starting on 12/17 and 12/18 at 12pm EST each day, be one of the first to reserve your spot to claim a limited dessert reservation.
  2. BUY: Once your dessert reservation is confirmed with a unique one-time use link that is sent to you (do not share), buy any dessert with dated receipt between 12/17 – 12/24
  3. REDEEM: Starting on 12/28 at 9am EST through 11:59pm EST on 1/4/22, use your unique link to submit your dessert receipt for your chance to receive a $20 digital reward.

This is being done because of the shortages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese and they supposedly want to pay people the $20 not to make Cheesecskes for Christmas. Limited to first 10,000 on the 17th and 8,000 on the 18th.

You can submit grocery receipts for any dessert or from a restaurant. But id assume people on here would submit a grocery receipt..

Good luck getting a reservation spot!

77 Replies

Re: $20 Kraft Gift Card for not making Cheesecake

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I almost posted this last night, but I found differing interpretations of the terms.   Seems to say you ultimately may submit a $13 receipt, but not get any reimbursement.   It says 'for your chance to receive a $20 digital reward'

I have seen this advertised everywhere  so it could reach the limit within minutes both days.

I did stumble across this

“No matter if you spend $10 or $40, you will still receive the $20 digital reward with your validated proof of purchase,” the company said

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@IamDroford I’m going to give it a go. Good luck.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@IamDroford @Be-Bop-A-Lula @Rickibotta 

Heard about it too. Sounds like a chance to take a chance. (And a mm for Kraft!) I’m out.

IamDroford
Saver

I read the terms and conditions pdf and the only things I can see that would keep you from getting the $20 if you're able to get a reservation link would be if the receipt submission doesn't contain a)store identity b) date within the promotion time frame c)a dessert or dessert ingredient. There's also the rule about 1 per household and the time frame to submit the receipt.

I guess the one unknown possible variable is "what constitutes a dessert or dessert ingredient?" But the way I figured as long as it's got something close to a dessert and not $20 worth of steaks it would be okay.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I am all in on this now.  I finally was able to track down several sources that had talked to company reps and located the FAQs and such.  

It does seem like if you are one of the 18,000 who get the code, you will get the $20 unless you don't abide by terms.  I am going to play it safe and get a Wick's Sugar Cream Pie for $4 or $5.  I am not taking a chance that if I buy 3 or 4 ingredients that they will pay me.  It just isn't worth the risk.   That is the state pie, and my favorite, so if I can get a free pie, and $15 cash, I am good.

So everybody be ready at noon Eastern Time.   I bet they go quickly today, and it will be much worse tomorrow.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

bumpity bump

43 minutes and counting

get ready to reserve your shot at $20

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

T minus 13 minutes

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The site is getting slammed

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Ugh, so much traffic, having trouble submitting.

0 Likes