cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

2021: Favorite Deals

Rickibotta
Deal Master

For me, it was not the expensive items I got for free, or new things I tried,  but rather things I normally use:

a)  Crystal Light On The Go Drink Mixes - These are the boxes of 10 individual packs that you add to a 16.9 oz water..  The 'regular' price at Kroger is $2.79.  Kroger had them on sale for 99¢ and Ibotta had 75¢ rebate.  It overlapped once with a KCB as well. 

Bottom line Bought 25 boxes  (reg. price $69.75) for $5.50.

b)  Snickers Peanut Brownies (2.4 oz) - These are the 2.4 oz “king size” double packs. The 'regular' price at Kroger is $1.59.  Many different stacking combos using a ridiculous sale price of 54¢, an ibotta rebate, KCB, and some PQs. 

Bottom line Bought 36 king-size (i.e. 72 regular size)  (reg. price $57.24) for $6.19.  (8.5¢ per standard bar)

c)  Tabasco Sauce (5 oz) - Got 8 of them for FREE and 58¢ moneymaker

d)  Cheeto's Mac N Cheese -  SB/C51/KCB/ibotta deal.  Got 32 of them for FREE and 92¢ moneymaker

e)  Ortega Taco Sauce (8 oz)SB/C51 deal. Got 12 of them for a total of 24¢

What were some of your favorite deals of 2021?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: 2021: Favorite Deals

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Those are some nice deals!!! My favorite was the Suave shampoo. I scored 29 bottles for about a $23 MM!! I also had a few Revlon lipstick and eyewear MMs too. I ended up gifting most of my makeup freebies to my sister for Christmas and her birthday. She's a hoarder, so big gifts aren't great for her, and she LOVES makeup anyway.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Good topic.

Some of my favorites were Cheribundi, Kotex, Envive probiotics, and the more recent Flipz deal. Also Compeed, and some of the cauliflower crust pizzas: Caulipower and Banza.

Most involved stacking--sales, coupons or another app.

@LizH4011 The Suave deal was nice. I gave mine away before I even got home.

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Those are some nice deals!!! My favorite was the Suave shampoo. I scored 29 bottles for about a $23 MM!! I also had a few Revlon lipstick and eyewear MMs too. I ended up gifting most of my makeup freebies to my sister for Christmas and her birthday. She's a hoarder, so big gifts aren't great for her, and she LOVES makeup anyway.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LizH4011 

As someone who has 40 or 50 shampoos, I commend you on the ability to get rid of them, and instead give them to a fellow horader..🤣  .  And you made moey to boot.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Good topic.

Some of my favorites were Cheribundi, Kotex, Envive probiotics, and the more recent Flipz deal. Also Compeed, and some of the cauliflower crust pizzas: Caulipower and Banza.

Most involved stacking--sales, coupons or another app.

@LizH4011 The Suave deal was nice. I gave mine away before I even got home.

Solved! Go to solution

Cbiscotti
Rewards Guide

Stuff I can use that was a great price after ibotta: Chobani zero, Breakstone cottage cheese doubles, Oikos yogurt, crystal light, Schweppes zero 2L, General Mills cereal bars, Musselmans applesauce. 

I got the Rind snacks when they were free and enjoyed them as a healthy snack for on the go. Since I'm cheap I don't see myself buying them again, but if there is a good deal I might.

Solved! Go to solution

cc29
Shopper

Some of my favorites were 

1) Ocean Spray

2) Nivea lotion ( stacked with Target)

3) Lysol laundry sanitizer

4) Tabasco ( just recently joined Swagbucks due to reading this forum) 

Solved! Go to solution

Mar45
Saver

Energizer lights, sparkle paper towels

Solved! Go to solution

Joymjoy
Saver

Definitely agree about things I normally purchase. For me it was the Country crock plant butter and the Nestle 3L waters. And of course the “any” pet foods

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Roar Organics,Super Coffee, Just Veggies Good Culture Cottage Cheese & Sour Cream, stacked with Aisle.com MM. 1L Flow Water  from Target. Freebies at Publix w DQ

Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

These have already been mentioned: 

Suave shampoo $1 mm on the 6 I managed to score before it stopped showing up on Ibotta. All are going to the food bank. 

The Good Culture sour cream both the tubs but I really liked the pouch!

The Flow water flavored alkaline water. It was a real help to calm down my chronic cough and vocal cord issues (that I am still struggling with). 

Prices pimiento cheese spread, not a mm but so good with celery sticks. I have been able to stack with coupons for about a $.50 oop. 

Almost forgot the dark chocolate Turtle singles for $.25 each. Yum.

Werthers and Cretors caramel corn - not really a great deal and truly my secret guilty pleasure but worth it!