cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: 2021: Favorite New Product

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Thanks to Ibotta, this year I discovered...

New go-to household faves: JR Watkins foaming lemon hand soap (love how it smells!), CLR 

New go-to food faves: Fage sour cream, Arrowhead Mills organic flours, Ancient Harvest quinoa, Galbani ricotta, Rana ravioli, Applegate bacon, Zespri kiwis

So lots of stuff. Looking forward to seeing what 2022 brings🎉

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Munk Pack Keto Nut & Seed Bar (Sea Salt Dark Chocolate)

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

pebbleann32
Saver

Nerds Gummy Clusters

Dewey's Cookies

Fruitela Gummies

Oddly enough fabric softener. Never used it growing up now don't know how I lived without it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

Here are the items I have enjoyed from Ibotta this year:

1. Core Bars - Glad Shopkick is now advertising them.
  2. Muscle Milk - The powder is great, but the single serve are convenient.
  3. Nestle Splash - Great deal in Shopkick right now, but I started with them in Ibotta.
  4. PhillySwirl Swirl Stix - Wish they were in Ibotta again.
  5. Perdue Short Cuts - I make a chicken chili with these and it would be nice with the cooler weather.
  6. Smithfield BBQ - I actually liked the chicken, but my Walmart doesn't carry it.  I have to go to the next county 30 miles away to get this.
  7. Haribo Gummy Bears - Walgreens had them on sale and there was an Ibotta offer.  Good times.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

My favorites were the Roar drinks, Noosa yogurt, Brown Cow Creme Brulee and the Ocean Spray Fructus Juice. My husband really liked the Gatorade Protein drink and Sparkling Ice Drinks. My sons absolutely love the Violife cheese. I went to Giant the first time to get this for them when it was offered. The whole family has been hooked since and now I shop at Giant once every two weeks. This product is now an item I buy Everytime I shop there and if I hadn't gotten an offer for it, I would have never tried it. Another family favorite because of an Ibotta offer is the Caulipower noodles and the Barilla chickpea pasta. I now buy these every month. I am starting to see just how valuable Ibotta is and I enjoy trying new products now if it means I have an offer for it. Here's hoping 2022 will bring us all even more offers that lead to family favorites.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

Sparkling ice, yasso Poppables, Klondike shakes, nerds gummy clusters, Sheila g brownie brittle, werthers vanilla crème caramels, magnum pints, Loreal Elvive, Nivea body washes and lotions would be my top 10.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

I tried several new products this year, and I found them through several channels, not just Ibotta…

1. Toby’s Ranch (Sprouts Sampling Program)

2. Iwon Protein Sticks, BBQ (Aisle)

3. Blue Buffalo Health Bars Dog Treats (Shopkick)

4. Zack’s Tortilla Chips (Sprouts Sampling Program)

5. NotMilk (Ibotta)

Honorable mention: Love Corn, Brave Robot White Chocolate Raspberry, Kinder Bueno Minis, Chobani Oat Milk Creamer, Bubbies

0 Likes