cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Free From the Ground Up Chips at Sprouts - Aisle

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

🥳  From the Ground Up tortilla chips are on clearance at Sprouts for $0.99.  Aisle is offering $1.00 per bag, limit 3.

@What-Shot @SaverGirl67 @Icequeen813 

52EAA4F5-ED59-4750-834B-AE7FBE2C098A.jpeg

8 Replies

Re: 3 Free From the Ground Up Chips at Sprouts - Aisle

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@cjwoody  Not at my Sprouts 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@cjwoody  I went last weekend and the shelf was empty. Tried again last night and still no luck. There is a space where they were - maybe they’re not restocking them?

But glad you got them!

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

I still see $4.29 at my store. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@SaverGirl67  They are stocked and still at $0.99 @ Turkey Lake.  Aisle still has the offer for a buck, limit 3.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

not at my Sprouts 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@cjwoody   Thank you!  I’ve been struggling with Spectrum for the last few days to get my Internet back and so I’ve been distracted from saving (which is terrible timing with my Candy Corn unfinished). But I’m burning through my data like water.

Hopefully they’ll be sitting there waiting for me after work tomorrow. Fingers crossed 🤞 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67  Is your internet connection w Spectrum particularly slow? I was running an update this am& took a very long time.It still running slow 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Icequeen813   Yes I have Spectrum. It’s still not working at my house 😑  I’m very frustrated at this point. I replaced the box and it looks like it’s working-but it’s not actually working. So I’m stuck trying to do everything at work on my lunch break. Lol. Not fun 

0 Likes