cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Free Arrid Antiperspirant at Walmart $2.56 MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥳  Purchase 4 Arrid Antiperspirant at Walmart for $1.36 each (Ultra Fresh 2.6oz) for $5.44.  Submit to Swagucks for 800 SB ($8.00) for a $2.56 MM.

I did this in two separate transactions (2 each) because I wasn’t sure if it would be an instant rebate.  Happy to report they were both instant rebates.

9 Replies

Re: 4 Free Arrid Antiperspirant at Walmart $2.56 MM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I made a special trip to get these.  Luckily there were 6 of them, so I was able to fulfill both redemptions.

Easy moneymaker.  Thanks buddy.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥳 This deal is back!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Thanks 4 posting.  These had been 200SB for a long time. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I dont have it anymore.  Arm &Hammer was $2.00/2. Now it's back to $4.00/2

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I will have to return my 4.  Offer was pulled. I got an urgent call as I was checking out.  A few hours later the offer was gone.  This just reinforces what I do 99.4% of the time.  Submit b4 leaving store.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  You did the right thing.  Real life urgencies are the priority.  Hopefully the offer respawns before you have a chance to return.  I checked 2 stores, but they were OOS.  Surprised the offer was pulled so darn quickly.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta  It just popped back up for me. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Same

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

What a lousy day..  I returned these, saw this thread later, and went back to buy again.  None to br found. 

0 Likes