cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Free Holland House Cooking Wine - Publix

cjwoody
Super Saver

Holland House Cooking Wines are on sale at Publix for $2.99.  Buy 4 for $11.96 (Marsala, Sherry, and White 16oz. varieties only).  Submit to Swagbucks for 1,200 SB (or $12.00).  This was an instant payout.

34092587-605A-4CC8-B493-8D5CA9D1E1ED.jpeg

10 Replies

Re: 4 Free Holland House Cooking Wine - Publix

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Thank you! I just checked if I have this offer and if it's available at Walmart. Yes on both, and my Walmart has them for 2.30. 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@mickootay  That is awesome!  Make sure your Walmart has the 16 oz. sizes.  My Walmart only carries the 13.1 oz. sizes, which aren’t listed in the offer.  This deal has been around for a few months (though at a lower rebate), and I almost made the mistake of buying from Walmart very early on.  I’ve been waiting for either a sale or a higher rebate, and today I got both!

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody Ughhhh, that price was for the 13oz bottles! My Walmart doesn't have the 16 oz ones.. I checked my Kroger affiliate store, 3.79, Target 2.49, all OOS. 

I'll have to pass on this. Thanks for posting though!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Ad change at Kroger.  And Tuesday night also is a night for a lot of SB changes each week as well.

Good grief.   Currently $2.69 on sale from $3.29.  What will tomorrow bring?

Also, RED is NOT included n the SB offer.  (only White, Marsala, and Sherry)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  16 oz on sale at Stop and Shop for $3.00.  4 free and I haven't made chicken marsala in a while.  Hope the offer doesn't change, planning on going tomorrow.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20220101_143501.jpg

 Found this coupon at Stop and Shop and it worked on the Marsala and doubled.  2 wet through and then the coupon beeped. So I would ring up 2 at a time.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Amazing that they doubled for you!  I did this deal at Publix this morning.  $11.96/4 - $3.00 hangtags - $12.00 SB = $3.04 MM for me.  Better deal for you, way to rock Stop & Shop!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Does Publix usually double?  Did all 4 coupons go through without any issues? I was really pleased the coupons worked AND DOUBLED!  Either way I'm happy.  I was tempted to buy the white wine w/ lemon, but it's not on the list so I went safe with Marsala.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I don’t think so, or at least I’ve never had Publix double for me.  All four of the HT’s worked without issue.  I did three regular white wine and one sherry.  Have you done the Refresh reset yet?  I tried to hit a DT but OOS.

0 Likes