Re: 4 free items on Fetch

somecreative
Core Shopper

None for me 

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

That’s awesome! I checked mine and I don’t have any of those. But I do have 100% cash back on a single bottle of Gatorade Zero with protein. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Lucky you.  I only got 2 of those.

I have never heard of this brand.  My Walmart carries other items from this brand, but not any of these specific varieties.

We do have a Spanish grocery store in the area.  I wonder if Fetch will honor it, assuming they have these flavors.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@amyinoh 

Lol.  I have had that offer for several months, but nobody carries it here. Also, it does not show up on top if I sort by HIGH TO LOW.  That is weird.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean

I got the last three but don’t see them available at the larger retailers. These are common brands in South Texas but I have a feeling that these products are only going to be available at smaller stores or places like Circle K. Guess these are Fetch’s way of recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

amyinoh
Core Shopper

I’ve found it at one of my local Walmart’s. Not the one in normally shop at, but one close to where I work. 

0 Likes