cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 4 Free Refresh Air Fresheners - $5MM at DT

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @cjwoody   Thanks - we were talking about this yesterday.  The offer is back for me as well (twice per month), so I hope to pick this up later today as long as they are in stock.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Sorry.  I didn't see anything about it yesterday

Are you going to get all 4 now, or just 2?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  No need to be sorry - I'd rather be reminded than forget to check -so thanks for the thought. I'm going to get all 4 of they have them - I'd rather make a profit before they drop the value.  My son likes the tear drop shape single packs (even thought the 4 pack is the better buy), and I have a box full anyway!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Did I miss anything else in the thread?  I thought I read everyting yesterday.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY  I checked two DT’s yesterday, but both were OOS.  Hoping to find them today at another location.  Will buy 4 if I find them and not wait for C51.  For some reason, I mostly cannot stack the SB and C51 offers when they are the same value.  I bought the 4pk Phocus yesterday, claimed the SB… when I went to C51, it wouldn’t let me redeem.  Ugh.  I made sure to check right before I claimed the SB. The offer was available.  I claimed the SB, then went back to C51, but C51 wouldn’t let me redeem.  Maybe I should try it in reverse order.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I thought we mentioned it in the sauce thread - unless it was all in my mind, which is possible. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I "think" that if the $ value of the CO51 offer is the same as the $ value of the SB offer, they won't stack.  That's my working hypothesis. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

CJ supposed the same a while back in another thread, and then I located a few instances where that took place on my end, and I had no issues.

I believe your assertion is baseless.  (Sorry, I just started watching SUITS)   🤣

I already found a post by rckcreatent that he did a mcstacksky where the SB and C51 was the same 

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/phocus-water-mcstacksky-after-all/m-p/77311

Also, the Ricolla I did a week or two ago at DT; both were $1, and I had no issues.

Also, there was a HALLS deal that included both with a $5  ($1X5)

When CJ had asked me this before, I also showed him other examples.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Are your accounts under the same email address?  Or do you typically redeem from C51 first?  Recently, it’s been the Halls, Phocus singles, and Phocus 4pks that I have not been able to stack between SB and C51.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20220102-124726_Swagbucks.jpg

 Got my 4 for a $5 moneymaker.  Anyone still paying $1 instead of $1.25?

0 Likes