cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 ExxonMobil Rewards Offer

123Save
Deal Ambassador

C38D3A75-AE77-4F52-A9EB-24FDBFE3E7C8.jpeg

Easy free $5! Thanks @Be-Bop-A-Lula for posting the heads up!

Gemini345
Deal Sharer

Where do I find this?

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

Is this the same offer?  I’ve never done these before. 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-LulaMy $5 came through today too! Thanks for posting! Easiest $5 ever!!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Gemini345 @somecreative  if you look at @Be-Bop-A-Lula 's first screen shots look at where it says how to get cash back in the screen snot. (basically search for exxon mobile) and then follow the instruction as to how to get cash back- you are just registering for an Exxon account. nothing more - no purchase or anything (my money cleared tonight to my ibotta account!) (after you redeem the offer you don't see the option any more so I'm going from their screen shot and my memory - it only took about 2 minutes!)

mmoore01
Deal Master

My offer is for only $1.00.  I guess I waited too long.

0 Likes

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

My $5 credited today. Took 7 days.

0 Likes

Gemini345
Deal Sharer

Mine is still in pending after 11 days! I have submitted a ticket but they haven’t responded. How do I get this out of pending status? 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Gemini345 There isn’t anything else you can do except submit a ticket and wait. My payment was posted in 7 days.  I hope you get some good news soon.

0 Likes

Melishananigans
Deal Sharer

I literally just signed up. My offer was for 3 dollars. I have a current mobil rewards account now. I pressed " shop" and signed up. I hope i did it correctly. Didnt really see anything saying its pending though im going to look again now ...

Thank you to all my fellow Ibotta community...this group is beyond great. 🙂